Chapter 34

"What happened on the date?" She said as she nudged your arm.

You laughed and turned towards her, looking off into space.

"It was wonderful." You said as you sat back in your chair.

Your expression soon started to drop as you thought of last night.

Mina noticed this and grabbed your shoulder.

"What happened?" She said as she pulled over into a parking lot.

You stayed silent and looked out the window, but Mina grabbed your face and turned it towards hers.

You sighed and sat up straight, you looked at her as she put her arm down.

"Why would he pick me. I think he just did it because he's desperate." You said as you looked away.

"Then let's test it!" She said as she sat up in her chair, you looked over at her confused.

"What?" You question.

"Let's test if he really likes you!" She said as she started her car.

"Where are we going?!" You said as you sat back in your seat.

"To get the boys, they are going to help too." She said as she sped off.

~~|~~

She arrived at the school and parked across the street. You looked over at her confused as she took out her phone and called someone.

"Hey, get Bakugou and Denki. Meet me outside across the street." She said as she hung up.

It wasn't long after until you saw Kirishima running with Bakugou and Denki.

They reached the car and got in, as Mina drove off.

"So we are ditching school? Awesome!" Denki said as he laid back in his seat.

"What are we even doing?" Bakugou said as he leaned between the two front seats.

You shrugged your arms as Mina looked at him.

"We are going to the club, by the way does Keigo have patrolling today?" She said as she continued to drive.

"I don't think so, but why are we going to-" You said as she cut you off.

"You will see, tonight everyone's drinks are on me, so drink until you feel sick." She said as she reached Keigo's house.

You sat back in the chair, not moving. Mina signaled to Kirishima as she got out of the car.

Kirishima nodded and walked to your door, taking you out of the car.

"Put me down!!" You said as you tried to fight out of his grip.

He put you over his shoulder and walked behind Mina.

Mina opened the door and walked inside, you looked up to see Bakugou and Denki following behind.

You saw the inside of the house slowly come into your vision, as Kirishima continued to walk.

"Can you put me down now." You stated as you punched his back.

He laughed at you and ignored what you said.

You heard footsteps start to come down the hallway.

Oh no, Keigo is here.

You thought as you kept trying to fight out of Kirishima's grip, but he just held on to you tighter.

"Hey bird man." Mina said, you didn't look up but you felt someone staring at you.

"What are you guys doing here? Is Y/N ok?" Keigo said, Mina let out a laugh.

"She's fine, you can put her down now Kirishima." Mina said, as you felt him putting you down.

You brushed off your legs and crossed your arms.

"Anyways we made plans, and you're coming." Mina said as she walked over to you and grabbed your arm.

"Plans?" Keigo asked as he stood there, confused.

"We are all going to the club." She said as she started to drag you off to your room.

You saw Keigo's eyes widened, as the boys went over and patted his back.

"Kirishima, Bakugou, and Denki, will get ready with you. I'll get ready with Y/N." Mina said as she walked to your room.

She got in and closed the door behind you, you walked over and sat on your bed.

She opened your closet looking for some clothes.

As she was doing that, you heard your phone go off.

You picked it up and looked at it, Keigo texted you.
••
Keigo- 'Don't wear anything too revealing. Don't want boys hitting on you, because you're mine.'
••
You widened your eyes as you felt your face starting to get hot.

You were distracted and didn't noticed Mina came over and read the text message.

"Bingo!" She said as she handed you an outfit.

You looked down at the outfit, then back at her in shock.

"Time to make you the hottest girl at the party." She said as she smiled.