Chapter 32

(This chapter is a lemon! If you don't wish to read, just skip! You won't miss anything!)

You arrived at home, as he walked into the house, holding onto you tightly.

He walked into his room and placed you on the bed, he soon towered over you, pinning you to the bed.

You felt your face start to heat up, as he leaned in and kissed your lips.

You melted into the kiss, slowly relaxing.

He pulled away and leaned towards your neck, you felt his lips graze across your skin.

"Babybird.. tonight you made me a mess, but I'm going to show you who's in charge." He whispered as he placed a kiss on your neck.

You softly whined as he kissed your neck.

He pulled away as started taking off your dress, leaving you in your bra and underwear.

After he finished, he took off his shirt, revealing his abs. You looked at him for a minute, before he climbed on top of you again.

He slowly started kissing down your body, as he reached his arms underneath you, unhooking your bra.

You didn't realize until you felt your bra slide off. Keigo stared down at you and smiled.

"You're gorgeous.." He whispered as he trailed up to them, playing with them.

He placed a kiss on each one of them as he trailed down to your underwear.

He looked up at you, with a grin on his face.

"Looks like someone is happy.." He said, you looked confused at him, until you felt the fabric moving.

He looked up at you for consent and you nodded your head at him.

He moved off the bed and sat on the floor, at the edge. You went to sit up, until you felt his arms grab your thighs, pulling you to him.

"Keigo.." You whispered, until you gasped. He started licking your clit, as you slung your head back.

You held in your moans as he continued, but he soon looked up at you.

"I wanna hear you sing songbird.." He said as he slowly inserted a finger in you. You let out a soft moan as he did.

"That's more I like it." He said as he added another finger, causing you to moan again.

He continued sliding his fingers in a out of you, you were a mess.

"Keigo- I'm going to-" You said, but before you could cum Keigo took out his fingers and stood up.

"You can't cum till I say." He said as he took off his pants and boxers, revealing his hard member.

Your eyes widened as he walked back over to you, pinning you to the bed.

That huge thing is going inside of me?!

You thought as he kissed you, you kissed him back as he slid his tongue through your mouth, exploring it.

He soon separated from your lips, and slid his member into you.

You let out a moan as he did, causing him to look up.

He smiled as he slid it more inside of you, causing you to let out another moan.

He placed his hands on your wrist as he slowly started moving.

"Fuck.. you're so tight.." He groaned as he continued to move.

He started picking up the pace, thrusting it inside of you.

You couldn't hold back your moans anymore, every time he thrusted you moaned.

You decided to try messing with him and held in your moans, causing him to look up.

"I see what your doing, looks like I'll just have to make you sing." He said in a low tone as he thrusted deeper into you, causing a moan to escape your lips.

"There it is." He whispered as he leaned in, kissing your lips.

You moved your hands from his and placed them around his neck, as he continued.

He thrusted into you, hitting your spot. You let out a loud moan as you threw your head back.

He smiled and continued to keep hitting your spot.

"Keigo... I'm going to cum..." You said as you felt your climax approaching.

He soon pulled out of you, you whined as you looked up at him.

"I want you to beg for it." He said in a low tone as he looked down on you.

"Please Keigo." You said as you looked at him, he shook his head in response.

"Not enough." He whispered as he continued to keep eye contact with you.

"Please Keigo, please let me cum." You begged as he smiled, sliding it back in.

He continued to deeply thrust into you, you felt your climax quickly approaching this time.

"Fuck.. I'm going to cum.." You moaned, as he kept going. You released onto his member, he pulled out after and released onto your stomach.

You laid there for a second, trying to catch your breath.

He walked to the bathroom and came out with a towel, wiping it off of you.

You stood up, quickly tumbling over, landing on the floor.

Keigo looked over at you and laughed as he put on sweatpants.

"Looks like you can't walk." He said as he picked you up and placed you on his bed.

You looked away, blushing as he slid one of his shirts onto you.

You smiled and crawled up to the top of the bed, laying down.

Keigo got in bed and grabbed you, laying you on top of him.

You leaned in and kissed his soft lips. He wrapped his arms around you, kissing you back.

"I love you Keigo.." You whispered as you pulled away from his lips, placing your head on his chest.

"I love you too babybird." He whispered as he pulled the blanket onto you.

You slowly closed your eyes and started drifting to sleep.