7: Tackled by Natsu Sato

"Your numbers are impressive, Aki-san." Kyoya adjusted his glasses. "They almost rival Honey-sempai's numbers... and the girls seem crazy about your kendo robes..."

"It would seem they like your kimono too, Kyoya-san," I said. "And look at them freak when ever we get near each other... I wonder why..."

"Well, girl's do seem to like distance..."

One of the girls approached us. "Hello Kyoya, I can't get over how great you look in that kimono. Are you planning to release any more picture books of the host club?"

Kyoya shook his head. " Unfortunately, we don't have anything planned at present."

"Aki-sempai!" a girl ran up. The only girl who was always there, every day.

"Riko-chan?"

She stopped dead, a look on her face that said she was appalled that I thought her childish. "Um... well there's a boy at the door who's looking for you..."

"Thank you for telling me, Riko-chan."

She wandered away, rubbing her arm.

"You've been quite distant from Miss Riko ever since the party. Might I ask why?"

"I don't have an interest in the underclassmen and I don't want her hopes up, as they seemed to be when I remembered her name. Haruhi happens to be a special case..." I looked at the gaggle of girl's watching us. "it would seem you also have an obsessive admirer, Kyoya-san... and it would appear that she's not from around here." I pointed out the girl but the twins had already spotted her. "I'm going to go see who is looking for me. Good luck with her." I started toward the door.

I had nearly reached the door when I heard a girl yell, "No! Don't touch me, you phony!" I turned back to see the girl yelling at Tamaki. "Just what I said. You're phony. I find it hard to believe that someone like you is the prince character of this host club! You shouldn't go spreading your love around so easily like that, you stupid! You must be a dim-witted narcissist! You're incompetent! You're a commoner. You're disgusting." Tamaki fell on the other side of the room.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. I closed it again and blocked it off, fear on my face. "What is he doing here...?"

Riko walked up to me. "Are you okay, Aki-sempai?"

"I'll be fine, Miss Riko," I said in a strained and depret voice. "Why did he come here?"

"Open the door, Aki-chan! I know you're in there!" The boy on the other side beat on the door. "I need to talk to you! Let me in!"

"Does he know you, Aki-sempai?"

"Yes..." I pulled a chair in front of the door. "I don't want him to see me, though. He can't know I'm here." I ran to get my things. I pulled on my leathers and my helmet over my kendo robes. "I'll get my pads tomorrow, Kyoya-san! I have to go now!" I pulled the door open, pushed past the boy, and ran through the empty hall to the front doors.

The boy followed after me. "Aki! Stop running from me! I just wanna talk to you!"

"Go away!" I yelled, fishing my key from my pocket as I ran down the stairs. "I got away from that life! I don't want back in!"

"Oh come on, little brother! I just want to talk!" I struggled to start my bike in my panic ad the boy knocked me over. He pinned me down to the ground and held me there. "I just want to talk."

"The last time we spoke I was bailing you out for fighting."

"Come on, now, that was a long time ago..."

"Natsu, I got out of that life. I don't care what is happening in the Setto-ikka."

"Aki-"

"I said I don't care."

"Aki, grandpa's sick!"

"Why should I care? He wanted me gone the moment I came out."

"Because Dad's not next in line. Mom is."

"What? A female boss is almost unheard of."

"Exactly. And she wants you there when she becomes the boss."

I sighed. "How long does he have?"

"About a month..."

"Fine." I stared up angerly at my older brother. "Clearly, you know where to find me when the time comes. Now let me up. I've got to go home."

He let me up. "Fuyu misses you to."

"Aki-sempai? Are you okay?" Riko asked.

I sighed as looked at her, standing up. "I'm fine, Riko-chan. You should go hand out with a different person."

"But... but I brought your kendo gear." She held up the pads.

I sighed and hung my head. "Thanks, Riko-chan." I took the pads from her. "I'll see you tomorrow..." I looked at Natsu then Riko. "Actually, Riko-chan, would you like a ride home?"

She gasped. "Really? I can ride on the bike?"

I pulled the extra helmet from my saddle bag. "Here."

Her eyes shined as she put the helmet on and tightened it.

"Have a good day, Natsu." I put the pads in my saddle bags. I turned to her and picked up the skinny girl, placing her on the back seat of my bike. I pulled my leg over and put her arms around me. "Hold on tight." I started the bike as I kicked up the kickstand.