𝐪&𝐚, 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒄𝒔

・゚:*ミ☆

anthony

 what's a happy memory you have with priscilla? 

one of our first dates, i showed up a bit early and her hair was still in curlers and some marinara sauce on her cheek for she wasn't done preparing the food.

it was cute to see her all nervous and flustered. i don't think i've ever had a woman so lovesick for me. i will add that the food tasted like shit. but she's gotten to be a much better cook. we had a real good time that night.

would you consider yourself genuinely happy with all aspects of life?

let me just say that whoever says money can't buy you happiness clearly never got laid.

if somehow, in another universe, you managed to marry evelyn, do you think that marriage with evelyn would differ from yours with priscilla's? as in terms of happiness/love?

not that i haven't thought about it, but evelyn would be a handful and demanding. she's always been that way. her head is always in the clouds -- and she's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but she'd take my love for granted.

priscilla is well mannered and knows not to but in when a situation doesn't concern her -- unlike her sister. me and pria work well together. and if i were to ever marry evelyn, it wouldn't be for her personality if you know what i mean *snickers* . . .

priscilla

who is your favorite musical artist?

frank sinatra. how is this even a question?

was there ever a time when you wanted to be something other than a housewife? if so, what was it

the only reason i became one in the first place was to please my parents given how they treated evelyn for not wanting the same. but i think in my heart i wanted to help people — whatever job would do that . . . and don't tell evelyn this, but i do admire her work . . .