𝘅. 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘆'𝘀

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣 )
❛ STAY FOR THE ENDING ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟯, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

IT'S NOW THE last leg of the tour . . . of the first month. the beatles had just finished a show in new zealand and now relaxed in their hotel suite, the flintstones playing from the tv. since their room and evelyn's room were connected, every so often she could hear them stupidly laugh at the cartoon.

while melanie joined the boys, evelyn decided to order one of her staff writers to fetch breakfast at tiffany's and a glass of wine. she was never one to treat herself, but she had also never been so stressed out.

she honestly thought she might kill someone if she heard 'twist and shout' one more time.

john's voice sounded like his throat was on fire, the lyrics were meaningless and repetitive, and the beat of ringo's drums pounded mercilessly into evelyn's head leaving her with an unpleasant migraine. how they could perform it over and over again, was beyond her.

her hand had started to cramp recently from all of the notes she'd been taking. of course she loved writing, but she could barely keep up with the tour. not to mention she loathed the topic of her articles. for once in her life, she actually hated her work.

evelyn used her work as a coping mechanism for bobby's death, and now even that was failing her. she told herself she was being silly from the lack of sleep and just needed a couple of hours to herself to relax. she was overworking herself and secretly gave props to the boys and brian for managing to tolerate this traveling lifestyle.

"evelyn!" paul burst into her room, but stayed respectively only a few feet in front of the doorway. "did you see that fella try and use a rope to climb to our floor?"

"uh-huh." she acknowledged, only her eyes were glued to the television. she figured that if she answers with one word that he'd get the idea to leave her alone. but paul was more persistent than that.

"yea, he could've been killed! i thought you might want to write about it for the paper." he suggested thoughtfully.

evelyn didn't hear a word he said and just humored him. "you don't say."

paul studied the blonde and then looked at the tv she was obviously so in tune with. it was clear she wasn't listening to him and he decided to have some fun with that. "did you hear that cary grant was murdered this morning?"

her head furiously snapped in his direction and her eyes grew wide. "what?!" as he started laughing, she knew he was just pulling her leg.