𝘅𝗹𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 )
❛ YOU'RE A KLUTZ ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

PAUL HAD just finished a concert in brighton and was more than eager to get back to evelyn in their hotel suite.

he sat shirtless on one end of the couch, fiddling with his acoustic guitar. one might think he'd be tired of playing after just performing, but paul never did.

evelyn sat on the other end of the couch in her nightie, reading a novel as she relaxed to the gentle sound of paul's guitar.

he strummed a couple of chords, trying to figure out the melody for his next song. evelyn always admired his passion for music. he simply couldn't stop.

"sing something to me, eve." he wished softly, still fiddling with his guitar.

"thanks but no thanks." she half-laughed, turning a page of her book.

"oh come on. ye got a great voice." he encouraged.

"really, paul. i don't sing. at least not anymore," she said sluggishly.

"well i heard ye that one time on tour. remember? ye were playing one for my baby." he reminisced.

he'd look back on the moment often. the way her polished fingers danced along the keys of the grand piano, and how her voice had a round, angelic sound.

and then when he joined her at the piano, sitting only centimeters apart, it was one of the first times where she felt comfortable around a man.

"ye sang beautifully. oh how i wish you would sing again. it's really relaxing." he emphasized with a whine.

"sometimes i curse myself for having such a flirt for a boyfriend," she grumbled playfully, closing the book in her lap. paul shifted his seat excitedly, his hands resting on the body of his guitar. "what would you like me to sing?"

"anything." he beamed in anticipation.

"don't know that one." she joked, only earning an annoyed look from paul. "alright alright." she sighed defeatedly.