𝘅𝗹. 𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 )
❛ LUCKY TO HAVE YOU ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

     "ALRIGHT EVELYN, that'll be 3,000 dollars." george declared, holding out his hand to receive his money.

     it was the second night of the british tour, and evelyn and the band sat in the hotel room she shared with paul around a table playing monopoly to relax and pass the time. she sat opposite of her boyfriend and next to george while paul sat in between john and ringo.

     brian had let evelyn join them on tour for he knew she'd be spending most of her time in her room writing her articles. not to mention the two enjoyed each other's company.

     "oh you want this?" evelyn takes the colorful cash in her hand and shields the bottom half of her face with it while wiggling her eyebrows, though george's patience was slowly dying from his developing greed.

      he went to grab it from her but she quickly pulled it back before he could reach it. "not so fast, bucko."

     "will this hotel have a pool? and what time is breakfast? also, i can't have a room higher than ten floors. the tenth floor cancels out the noise of the traffic and doesn't interfere with my fear of heights." she explained.

     "yer kidding right?" george asked unamused.

      "no i'm not kidding." she scoffed, earning a few muffled chuckles from the other three. "i need to know i will be in the best care."

      "you do realize this isn't a real game right?"

      "only because you're all so unimaginative." she slumped in her seat, still holding her cash close to her chest.

       "well that explains why she's with smallie paulie, with that imagination of hers." john mumbled, earning a kick to the shin from paul, though john wasn't phased in the slightest.

      "listen, miss foxy, yer good looks and charm might work on paul but not on me." george put his foot down.

      "come on, georgie." she pouted with a hint of her brooklyn accent, thrusting out her bottom lip.

     george was about to refuse once again until he felt her hand give his thigh a quick and gentle squeeze. she figured it was time the boys get a taste of their own medicine after the relentless provocative comments she's received for the past few months.

     ". . . oh, alright." he gave into the beautiful woman, letting her off the hook.

     "that's not fair! you charged me twice — and sent me to jail!" ringo protested.