𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 )
❛ ONE BIG CULT OVER THERE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

EVELYN & PAUL walked hand in hand up the steps to abbey road studios, melanie close behind. the trio arrived to england early in the morning and paul drove them to the hotel they'd be staying at for the next two weeks.

evelyn was nervous being england. for one, she had never been before and two, being in england only meant that their relationship was getting more serious which slightly scared her given all she's been through. but having melanie by her side relieved some of her uneasiness.

while melanie was excited to see england as well, she was excited for evelyn more than anything. she noticed how the blonde wore less makeup, her hair looser, her clothes more casual.

she was finally getting her friend back and there was no doubt that it was due to the effect paul had on her.

once the trio entered the building, paul introduced evelyn to the receptionist . . . and the janitor, some assistants, other musicians, and a few people he didn't even recognize. he was just so proud to have her by his side.

"oh charlie!" paul shouted down the hall at a young man who was flipping through papers inside a folder.

he looked up at the beatle, then at the women accompany him. he had the same hairstyle as paul, only his was a shade lighter.

freckles dotted across his nose and cheeks, and as this 'charlie' approached them, evelyn noticed the ring of blue around his iris in his sage-colored eyes.

"this is me girl, evelyn, and her assistant, melanie." paul introduced.

evelyn smiled and shook his hand. next was melanie, and the blonde smirked as charlie's gaze dreamily lingered on her friend.

"charles works on our marketing team with demographics and all that." paul explained.

"i love numbers and i love rock 'n roll so why not do both?" charlie smiled at melanie — whose cheeks were a deep shade of crimson.

"ye know where brian is?" paul asked, grabbing charlie's attention.

"just got out of a meeting with him. he's pretty peeved it's taken ye so long to get here. the other boys have been in the studio since seven this mornin'." he told.

"ye see, brian's a saint to ye on tour but in the studio, he's an absolute priss." paul said to the women.

"well, while we're trying not to put brian in cardiac arrest, charlie do you think you could show mel around — if it's not too much trouble?" evelyn suggested.