𝗹𝗶. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 )
❛ BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

      THE SOUND of fizzling champagne, drunk laughter, and dean martin filled the air throughout mr. epstein's estate.

      out on the dance floor, there seemed to be a primal need for others seeping into the atmosphere, partygoers wanting to have one last naughty night before the new year.

      paul mccartney was among the many with a lascivious hunger as he searched for his golden-haired goddess.

      he opened every door in the house calling out her name in the dimmed light only to be met with couples snogging, completely oblivious to his presence.

      finally making it to the second floor, he hastily opened the door to brian's first guest room.

      "evely — jesus christ!" paul quickly placed his hand over his eyes to shield himself from the view of george thrusting into a topless pattie.

      the couple hadn't even bothered to move to the bed as pattie sat on the dresser, her milky thin legs wrapped around george like a seductive serpent.

       "hey! show me lady some privacy!" george shouted, trying to cloak pattie's breasts.

       "i don't care about yer lady — no offense pattie. i'm looking for evelyn. have ye seen her?" he asked, still covering his eyes.

       before george could tell paul 'no' and to 'piss off', brian appeared behind the tallest beatle.

       "what the hell?" brian peers over paul's shoulder. "i just had the cleaning ladies wash all the bloody sheets in my house yesterday! get up you two! go!"

       pattie slung the straps of her purple dress back over her shoulders as george quickly zipped up his pants.

       the two then scurried out of the room only to look for a vacant bathroom to finish what they started.

       "rabbits, they are." brian shook his head as he watched them leave giggling shamelessly.

       paul rubbed the back of his neck in hopelessness. "ye haven't happened to seen evelyn, have ye?"

       while paul continued his quest, squeezing between sweaty bodies, evelyn stood outside on brian's deck, resting her folded arms on the banister.

       she bathed in the fresh air, bringing her back some stability after mick jagger spun her around and around like the tasmanian devil. boy, could he dance.