𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 )
❛ I CAN HELP YOU ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

PRISCILLA & EVELYN had said a lot of nasty things to one another but for some reason, yesterday's words hurt evelyn more than it usually did. maybe it had to do with the fact that paul had witnessed her toxic family dynamic which added to the embarrassment.

after all morning of trying to calm her nerves, evelyn was in her car on her way to priscilla's apartment. paul offered to accompany her but evelyn knew she had to do this alone. this was between her and prisiclla only.

but paul gave her dozens of hugs this morning and some words of encouragement which evelyn definitely appreciated.

the sound of her black pumps clicking on the ground with each step seemed to get louder as she got closer to priscilla's apartment.

she ever so slowly reached up to knock on the door, but it harshly swung open before she had the chance to.

"evelyn."

"anthony."

the man had light brown hair that was slicked back with an overwhelming amount of gel to which the smell made evelyn cringe.

his facial features were all very sharp with piercing blue eyes. some might even say he resembled a doll for he looked so ethereal.

he was dressed in a polyester navy-blue suit and carried a briefcase. evelyn assumed he was on his way to work.

"you made pria bitchy. i don't like it when she's bitchy." he grumbled, pressing his freshly lit cigarette to his lips.

"why?" evelyn cocked her head. "because she won't put out?"

the newmans and the foxes were family friends and it had been a lifelong dream of evelyn's parents that anthony marries one of their daughters.

though he was priscilla's age, he was always attracted to evelyn, but the blonde didn't reciprocate his feelings for they had nothing in common.

she knew what his intentions were and his desired qualities in a wife and wasn't going to waste her time. but before he and priscilla began dating, he'd endlessly flirt with evelyn and even force a kiss on her sometimes. by the time she met bobby, the two men became enemies.