𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 )
❛ WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟯, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

MELANIE EXITS the hotel bathroom in a maya colored dress that contrasted well with her chocolate skin tone.

"you look stunning, mel!" evelyn complimented. "that's my best friend!" she praised as melanie gave her a little twirl and a few model poses. they burst into a fit of giggles as they held each other's hands.

tonight, they were going to a club with the beatles. everyone could use a night out to relieve their stress. it was getting awfully gloomy with all of the traveling.

"oh, but paul is going to die when he sees you in that dress!" melanie insisted, eyeing evelyn up and down in her ruby red dress with matching pumps.

"you think?" she asked aloud, turning her body to admire her backside in the full-length mirror next to the bathroom.

ever since their one-on-one interview, paul hadn't seemed to leave evelyn's mind. she'd simply be writing, sleeping, or even watching television when she'd wonder what he was up to.

     now that she knew he and jane were officially over — and had been for a while — she was more friendly towards him and they had great casual conversations just in the past day.

"ooh, is someone falling for ole paulie?" melanie sang, poking evelyn's side making her flinch. she was quite ticklish.

"we're just friends." she insisted, going to grab her purse off of the dresser. as she slung it over her shoulder, she paused for a moment, "oh my god. paul mccartney's my friend." she laughed to herself, never thinking in a million years she'd be so fond of paul's company.

as evelyn fluffed her hair in the mirror, melanie bit her lip and tapped her foot anxiously. "eve, there's something i need to tell you." she said taking a seat on the bed to steady herself.

"what is it, mel?" evelyn asked with furrowed brows, joining her on the bed.

"i overheard lewis talking with larry about making a move on you." she said shyly

evelyn shook her head, "a move on me? what are you talking about?" of course she knew what melanie meant. sure, lewis had been flirting with her, but she couldn't imagine him actually taking their friendship further.

he was a handsome man, and she saw how ladies looked at him. he had girlfriends, but never for more than a few months. evelyn couldn't comprehend the idea of lewis having passionate feelings for anyone, let alone herself.