𝗶𝘅. 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝗹'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 )
❛ YOU SHOULD LAUGH MORE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟴, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

OUT OF THE entire tour, evelyn had never been more tired than she was right now. it was seven in the morning, and the team was on a plane back to sydney. she thought it was a bit tedious to land in sydney, go to melbourne, and then to perform back in sydney just a few days later.

     she tried to rest on the plane but today was a special occasion. it was paul's 22nd birthday. that meant the boys woke up before the crack of dawn with enough energy to power new york city. they had probably sang happy birthday at least six times this morning alone — evelyn lost count.

     "hi evelyn." paul cooed as he sat across the isle from her, the other three men standing behind him.

     "what is the first-world problem you have for me now?" she sighed, just wanting a single minute to close her eyes without being interrupted.

      "we can't choose a nickname for ye." he stated.

      she rolled her eyes at their ridiculousness. "i'd really rather not be given a nickname from men who can't even spell their own band name correctly."

      "but we give everyone one." john said, taking a seat next to melanie who faced evelyn.

     "yeah, melanie is mel bell, john is lenny, george is hazza, paul is macca and, well, ringo is my nickname." the oldest beatle explained.

     "but for you, we can't decide between evie or miss foxy." george told.

     "i personally prefer miss foxy." paul said studiously.

      "evelyn will do." she replied sternly.

      george stole john's glasses, from the pocket of john's blazer, and put them on. "jesus, how do you see outta these things?" he scrunched up his nose and squinted his eyes. "ghastly." he said giving john's glasses a good look.

     "your mum said i looked dashing in them." john said in a posh accent. "right before i shagged her in the kitchen." he earned chuckles from his other bandmates except george.

      "watch it." george warned, as if he was really intimidating.

      "your mum is the one who needs to watch it. swinging her knockers all in my face." ringo mischievously played along as paul and john cackled hysterically. "such a minx, that woman."