𝗶𝘃. 𝗽𝗿𝗲-𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘀

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 )
❛ ALWAYS BE BANGIN' ON SOMETHIN' ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟰, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

ONCE THE BOYS left for rehearsals, evelyn felt she needed a shower, preditcing she wouldn't have time for a decent one after beginning to travel from city to city, day to day. she wondered how she could possibly get use to the jet lag. she almost fell asleep until melanie informed her the cab had arrived to take them to the venue for tonight's concert.

the car ride was silent. melanie was speechless from all of the excitement surrounding the atmosphere, and the idea of fame, riches, and the magic of showbiz in full action. but evelyn was speechless from anger and frustration. things were already off to a rocky start with her and the boys, and she had no interest in kindling a friendship with them.

as they arrived to the venue, there was a not a parking space empty, and a line of girls were yanking each other's hair to propell them closer to the doors. evelyn hated unorginization, but she was more focused on how these girls could quite literally pummel one another just to get a glimspe of average looking young men. a real step back in the feminist movement.

melanie and evelyn entered the dressing room where john was fitting into his suit, george and paul tuning their guitars, and ringo tapping his drumsticks on the vanity with large lit mirrors.

"all dolled up for us?" paul called out noticing evelyn's wardobe changed as he turned one of the pegs of his bass.

"are you always this flirtacious?" she snapped back with an arched eyebrow.

"only with pretty birds like you." he winked, earning a slap to the back of the head from brian.

seeing ringo was the least busiest, evelyn asked, "mr. starr, may i ask you a few questions before you perform?"

as paul watched evelyn approach ringo, he was a little upset he wouldn't be her first interview of the tour but he quickly shook the thought and went back to preparing for the concert, although it was difficult when her very presence was intoxicating.

the woman he fantasized about for months was now standing before him. how could he not want to admire her? the way she walked so confidently, the way she spoke so elegantly, the way she wrote in her notepad so gracefully . . . he was mesmerized by her, and wasn't doing a good job at hiding it . . . but neither were the other boys.

"yes, but first names please. we're all friends here now." ringo insisted.

"quite to the contrary." she muttered under her breath, the tapping of his sticks irritating her. "do you ever get nervous before you go on?"