𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 )
❛ IT'S WEIRD NOT TO BE WEIRD ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟳, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     THE MINUTE evelyn opened her eyes the next morning, melanie bombarded her with questions as to why she and paul had shared a bed last night. but evelyn was more focused on paul's whereabouts so she could ask him what the hell happened once the drugs put a spell on her. it had been so long since she had taken drugs and wasn't used to the power they held. she blacked out entirely and hoped she didn't lose control of herself.

     once she dodged melanie's questions and got dressed, she walked into the dining hall and entered the beatles' private room so they wouldn't be bothered by the public. ringo and george had already sat down and begun eating while a line of staff writers, assistants, etc., started to form by the buffet.

     at the end of the line was paul who evelyn scurried over to, not even noticing the other two band members wishing her a good morning.

     "hey." she greeted, startling him a bit. he had a raging hangover and wasn't looking forward to another day of traveling and screaming fans. "oh, hi." he smiled.

     "where'd you go this morning?" she inquired bashfully, trying to contain the regret in her tone.

     the line continued to move as people collected the food from the trays and moved them onto their plate. evelyn was so caught up in her interaction with paul that she copied whatever he chose to eat this morning — but being careful enough to skip over the bacon and sausage.

     "i left early. figured you might need some space after last night," he explained, sticking a fork into three pancakes at once and plopping them onto his plate.

    "about that . . . i can't seem to remember anything. do you have any idea of what went on?" she asked.

    "well, i think we just talked our arses off all night and then fell asleep." he answered truthfully, only being able to recall so much.

    "yes, that sounds about right," she stated, trusting his word.

    she followed him to one of the long dining tables where george and ringo sat at on the other end — john nowhere to be found.

    "did you like it though?" he implied to the drugs before diving into his food.

     "yeah, i did actually." she admitted, feeling like it erased some of her stress. "i just hope you guys don't get caught up in it all. it's got to be terrible for you."