𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 )
❛ YOU CAN'T BREAK A PINKY PROMISE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟳, 𝟭𝟵𝟲𝟰

     IT'S THE LAST night before the american tour begins. to celebrate, paul was taking the girls to a new restaurant, the meal paid by him. he figured since he'd be in a different city tomorrow, there would be no use in hiding from the press now.

he also wanted to do something nice for evelyn. between the rundown motel he was staying at, and her apartment, he rarely saw her this week. when she'd come home from work, he knew to give her some space after long days sitting at a typewriter. while he admired her hard work, he also wished he had more time to sit down with her.

when they arrive, the restaurant was crowded so paul insisted on parking the car while the girls get a table. since he was driving evelyn's car, she warned him to be extremely cautious which was really a ten minute lecture. once she felt comfortble leaving him alone with her car, melanie followed her into the establishment.

they approached the host standing behind the desk in the entry way. he seemed middleaged with slick black hair and some stubble. "hi. we'd like a booth for three. preferably near the back." evelyn ordered, holding her head held high.

they wanted to sit in the back to avoid the public. she remembered the times she'd go out to dinner with the band on tour and they'd look out the window to be greeted by flashing cameras and screaming girls. sometimes, they coudn't even hear themseleves across the table.

the host darted his dark green eyes to melanie, the corners of his lips turning downwards. "oh, i'm sorry but you're kind is not welcome here." he said curtly.

"my kind?" melanie said through a laugh, knowing where this conversation was headed. "we're the same species." she had delt with these types of people before and quickly grew tired.

"we'd just like something to eat. money isn't an issue." the blonde informed.

"try the diner down the block." he forced a smile before looking down at his reservations list.

"this isn't birmingham, alabama. and i reviewed that diner a few months ago. it violates many health codes." evelyn told passive aggressively, trying to remain professional. she had grown to be very good at arguing, especially when it came to this topic.

melanie's cheeks turned a light shade pink as embarrassment started to take over her. she didn't want paul to find out about this and think she was causing a scene. "we won't be any trouble — "