parents consent

i'm happy, don't ruin it🥱🤣

[🖤☁️💛]

DANIEL'S POV

i place my sweaty hands in my pocket and look at myself in the mirror as corbyn had just left with a couple friends to go to the movie. i reach my hand into my pocket and pull out the ring as i scoop it out, hoping corbyn will love it. i take a deep breath as i head corbyn's parents laughing down stairs.

i open up the bedroom door and slowly make my way downstairs into the living room, his family staring at me as i let out a gulp. "what is it the you wanna talk to us about?" his mom smiles as i stare at her, my nerves revolving. "i um uh" i stutter as his brother laughs.

"so you're not afraid to fuck him in a public bathroom, but you're afraid to ask the question?" he laughs as i roll my eyes, rethinking my decision. "never mind" i say as i begin to walk away, feeling my wrist get pulled backwards and slamming me onto the couch.

"ask them" his brother smirks, already knowing the question as he was with me to get the ring. "okay so i have a question i want to ask you all and i'm uh nervous" i say as i stand up sitting on the coffee table in front of his parents.

"i wanna marry your son" i say as the room gets suddenly quiet, my heart pounding. "wait seriously?" his moms asks. i nod my head as i wipe the sweat off my forehead, suddenly hating myself. his mom stands up and starts freaking out, pulling me up with her.

"of course you can marry my fucking son" she yells slapping a hand over her mouth, as her eyes tear up. "mom stop crying, he didn't propose to you" ashley says as she gets up.

"let me see the ring" she groans as i hand it to her, steadying it before smiling. "yup he's the one mom" she yells as everyone is cheering happily, expect his dad.

i gulp as he stands up in front of me.

"whats his favorite color?" he asks.

"blue" i nervously say.

"fav food?"

"pasta"

"show size"

"9"

"he's the one" he yells as he picks me spinning me around as i laugh.

"when are you doing it?" jordan asks, as i place the ring back into my pocket. "tonight when i take him out"

"you're marrying my brother" ashley giggles.

"i'm marrying corbyn"

💔💋
a/n don't @ me. i genuinely don't know corbyn's foot size😭😭😭🤣