addictive problems

i hope your miserable until ur dead🖤

WARNING[S]: CURSING! mentions of weed/ a dab pen!

[bottom! corbyn] top!daniel

"been keeping your shit to myself" i tell daniel as he nods, slowly putting his dab pen in his backpack. "other boys don't need to know. management will kill me" he tells me as i nod, biting my lip, staring at his beloved eyes.

"but- dani. getting high isn't gonna finish your problems" i whine as he throws his back pack over his shoulders.

"you have problems too? you just solve yours differently" i roll my eyes at his comment, slamming myself into the bed.

"so you're really gonna go to the show tonight? high off your fucking mind' what is-" i yell as he shoves his hand over my mouth, keeping me quiet. "you were never supposed to know bro. if i wanted people to know, i would of told them"

i discreetly roll my eyes at his stupid ass comment. "save your excuses" i say, shrugging him off the slightest. "your not gonna come home to the band? to me. high off your fucking shit, and i be the only one to know. your shit does affect me too. you're just to blasted all the time to realize it." i spat as he stands there, blinking; picking at his god damn fingers.

"picking at fingers is my thing" i mumble as he laughs. me, being me; can't help but smile at that.

his beautiful smile.

"you standing here, begging me to stop. practically on your knees, changes my whole prospective about my addiction." he honestly tells me as i nod. "i don't know what you want? a sorry? is that not enough for you to love me the same? the same way you loved me before you walked in on me smoking?" he spats out.

"i just. want my best friend back" he tells me, head looking down at the floor.

"and i want mine back. he's just always too far gone to realize i miss him, i want dani back" i mumble, biting the inside of my jaw; nervous as absolutely god-damn fucking shit.

"i'll try my best. but i can't promise you i won't relapse" he comments as i nod.

"relapsing is a part of it dani. your gonna struggle; but i'll be here" i say grabbing his hands. "right here" i truthfully as he smiles at me, pulling me into a great full hug; as i wrap my arms around his torso, loving the connection.

"you want me to shove the dab pen up my ass?so you know i'll stop" he giggles as i shove him away.

"...or you could...shove it up mine..?

💔💋!
my new book, addictive problems out soon!🖤

ones an addict...
ones unstable mentally...