shower

i don't love you anymore💔💟

[🖤☁️💛]

CORBYN'S POV

i trembled as o waited for daniel to come back with flashlights, my heart skipping a beat every-time i heard it being completely dark, considering our electric turned off due to the storm. i sat on daniel and i's shared bed, picking at my fingers, looking up to complete darkness, my eyes not yet focused.

"baby?" i hear daniel ask, as he turns on the flashlight. i smile at his presence. "dani" i whisper as i walk over to him, him pulling me into his arms, ever so gently.

"love you need a shower. your sweaty" he frowns. "cause it's hot" i mumble wiping my forehead. "and it's too dark. i don't wanna" i whisper, holding him tighter, grasping his shirt in my hands, wanting to feel him.

"sweetheart. i'll get in with you okay? i'll light some candles as well" he speaks, as i nod my head, him pulling away to kiss my forehead.

"go to the bathroom i'll be right there" he smiles as i grab the flashlight and waiting in the bathroom.

when daniel walks in, he's holding a couple candles and his phone. he places the candles on the sink, lighting them, as he turns to his phone, turning on relaxing music.

he begins to undress, as do i. stopping at my shirt, my lower half revealed. "baby" daniel frowns, walking over to me, his beautiful body showing. "you are so beautiful" he mumbles as kisses my cheek, sliding off my shirt, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the shower.

as we get in there, he wraps his arms around me from behind me, burying his head into my neck.

"i love you so much" he says, turning me around to face him.

"i love you more dani" i says. kissing his chapped lips.

"you're so pretty princess" he speaks as i blush. "stoppp" i groan, feeling my cheeks heat up, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"i wanna stay like this forever" i mumble.

"we only have forever"

💔💋
a/n this is short i know. but my wattpad is being a bitch and deleted my drafts, so yeah. that's great. andddd to top that off, this is really bad-