fatal thoughts

say i'm doing fine, don't think about it🥴🤩

WARNING[S]: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS & MENTIONS OF CUTTING.
top! daniel [bottom! corbyn]

[🖤☁️💛]

corbyn sat uncomfortably in his bathtub, live on instagram as warm tears ran down his face, razors, and a gun beside him as he'd been planning this day for weeks."hey guys" he fake smiles into the camera, coming across happy when he felt the exact opposite.

"i know you guys have noticed how spacey i've been for the past couple months and there's a reason why" he gulps, afraid to say the truth to millions let alone his best friends. "i'm not happy" he bluntly says, arms crossing the camera, the scars evident. "and there's no specific reason. i'm too young to be in this much pain" he spoke from the heart, as his phone vibrated against the hard tile, his eyes scanning the seemly larger text.

danibug🦋🤞🏻💜
baby please listen to me. end the live and call me, i can help you angel, i'm right here.
read 3:57am

the text reads as corbyn rolls his eyes, not believing the words. he's felt alone his whole life, not even dani could change that.

"i think i've just hit that point in life, where i'm just done" he laughs, feeling psycho for a minute, the fans comments draining him. "i cried. i fought, i tried, but everything is crashing down. my demons are taking over me, and this time i'm too tired to fight back" he sighs as his eyes scan the gun laying on the floor beside the bathtub, a smile tugging on his lips as he looks back at the live.

"i should of hugged dani the last time i saw him" he spoke delicately as daniel's comment reaches the top, his eyes filling with water. did someone care?

seaveydaniel: you have to fucking promise me you're gonna walk out of that bathroom alive. you promise me, i'll get to hold you in my arms tonight? promise me you won't leave me.

corbyn re-read the sentence over and over again in his head, his feelings catching up to him as his heart swelled. "i've only been surviving daniel, i haven't been living." he truthfully says, knowing daniel was a wreck behind the unseen camera. "i only came here to talk to people, but it feels like no one wants to talk, they just wanna watch my life drain away in the palm of their hands" he snicker; shaking his head. "no one cares" he mumbles.

suddenly his eyes wide as they scan a paragraph from his first and last love.

seaveydaniel: do not tell me if you killed yourself that your best friends would not sit in the studio for weeks straight staring blankly at your seat wishing you were still there to fill them with laughter, when their tired. do not tell me i would not fucking miss you. do not tell me your father would begin working night shifts to distract himself from the silence at home because you're not up until ungodly hours of the night talking on the phone to someone who loves you so damn much. do not tell me the boys would be okay with you gone. you are important, you're loved, so please be alive when i arrive.

corbyn reads as he shuts his computer aggressively, the tears never stopping as he heard the front door open and his name being called. he sits there, staring blankly at the wall, before placing the dark gun in the palm of his hand, holding it up to his head as daniel runs into the bathroom, hands up in defense; dropping to his knees.

corbyn looks at him slowly, seeing tears freely falling down his face, his heart confused at the fact someone was crying for him, and just him. "d-d-dani" he mumbles being meant with a vulnerable boy, curled up on the bathroom floor, begging for his boyfriends life.

"y-y-you care??" corbyn questions as his hands shake, the gun rattling. "i always have, baby please" daniel says gently standing up, taking slow steps towards the bathroom legs shaking with anticipation. "i-i-i don't wanna" corbyn begins, hand dangling over the bathtub, dropping the gun. daniel quickly picks up the gun and unloads it before throwing it into the quiet hallway.

"baby shh" daniel shushes before climbing in the bathtub alongside corbyn; bringing him swiftly into his arms holding him close; kissing his forehead as he walks them back and fourth whispering sweet nothing, into corbyn's suicidal brain, it all being too much.

"p-p-please don't ever leave me" he cries as daniel cradles him, continuing to rock him.

"i'll never leave you. now promise me you won't leave me" he asks, as corbyn shakes his head looking into his eyes.

"i-i-i can't keep that promise, it all hurts"

💔💋
a/n i wrote this like 20 minutes ago because i felt so damn alone. as in the story, i feel like at night is when i feel the most numb and i point out all my flaws as i listen to sad music and judge myself continuously🥴🥲