unhealthy

sinking ship that's burning...🖤

WARNING[S]: DORNAH

[top!dani and jonah!] bottom [corbyn!]

corbyn laid in bed, wanting to die, misery overwhelming him as the feeling of sickness washed through his body. his entire body was physically warm, yet he was shaking. his stomached ached and he had no desire to eat anything. all he wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry, no motivation or want to eat, shower or even sleep.

he hasn't left his bedroom for the past 2 days, which meant he hasn't ingested anything in the past 48 hours, and his body was starting too make that known. his head was pounding and to make it worse, a loud knock was heard at the door.

"corbyn? we're coming in okay?" someone said softly, who corbyn identified as daniel. the door was suddenly opened revealing, daniel and jonah who walked into the room, shutting the door behind them.

they had become overwhelming worried as they noticed the boys strange habits and patterns over the past few days.

"hi" he muttered, tucking his head back into the pillow as he felt the overwhelming feeling of nausea wash over him.

"are you okay? i haven't seen you eat or drink something for a hot minute" jonah said softly, sitting down on the bed next to corbyn's head, running his fingers through his hair, feeling bad as he accidentally tugged on a few knots, watching as he winced.

"i'm not hungry" corbyn whined softly, the idea of eating making him want to gag, he didn't think he would be able to keep anything down for more than a few minutes.

daniel placed a gentle hand on his forehead, almost immediately retracting it as he felt how warm he was.

"jonah can you get the thermometer?" daniel asked in a husband manner, hooking his arms under corbyn's and gently pulling up to sit straight, but instead of sitting up by himself, corbyn gently slumped over forward, falling into daniel's steady shoulder. jonah stood up, heading downstairs to grab the thermometer and a few extra things.

"i don't feel good" he muttered into daniel's shoulder, an achy pain shooting through his body, and at that moment he knew it wasn't some meaningless flu.

"it's okay, you'll be okay. jonah and i are going to help you get better" daniel cooed softly, placing a soft little kiss on top of his head, not wanting to get himself sick. he tried his best to comfort corbyn without spreading the sickness.

"i want cuddles" corbyn whined, trying to wrap his arms around daniel who reluctantly gave in and pulled the sick boy close. another reason he didn't want to hold him close was that it would heat up his body, and assuming that he already had a fever, that would make the situation worse.

"alright corbyn open wide" jonah stated, using one hand to pull the boys head out of the crook of daniel's neck. he waited till corbyn opened his mouth quickly slipping the device under his tongue, feeling bad when corbyn jumped due to how cold it was.

"just relax. we'll take care of you" jonah said with a soft sigh, brushing the sick boys knotted hair out of his face, frowning at the sight of corbyn's flushed cheeks and sweaty forehead.

both boys agreed corbyn looked like absolute shit and if they didn't do something soon, it would get worse.

he hadn't been taking care himself, and it was quit apparent to both jonah and daniel as they saw the state he was in. curled up in a bed, shaking, body aching, stomach grumbling and still wearing the same close they last saw him in.

they didn't judge him though, it's not like the could. the boy was feeling terrible and all they wanted to do was cuddle the boy they loved so much.

the thermometer beeped and daniel was quick to pull it out of corbyn's mouth shocked as he saw the numbers on the screen. he showed it to jonah who also jumped at the sight of the number. 104*F was written. that was some serious shit. like take him to hospital level shit. he was only number away from 105*F which was deadly. jonah and daniel quickly stood up from the bed, daniel running to the bathroom to start a fresh cold bath, as jonah ran downstairs to get some ice. an ice bag can be extremely helpful.

or it would backfire and in that case they would need to drive him to the hospital instantly.

depending on how the boys body reacts, it could either break the fever or it could cause him to shiver, which could bring up his big temp.

jonah ran upstairs and instantly ran into the bathroom pouring the large bag of ice into the water. the two quickly went back into the bedroom and took off corbyn's sweatshirt, picking him up and taking him to the bathtub.

daniel gently dropped him in, watching as he whined in disgust, trying to thrash and claw at the two.

they felt awful placing him in the icy water, but no regrets. they knew they could handle the screaming and whining and the hate corbyn threw at them, as long as his fever goes down.

"why" corbyn whined, tears threatening to be released. he tried his best to cover up his shivers, but it was way too hard. jonah took notice of this and immediately stripped down to his boxers and got in.

"fuck" jonah let out. the water was freezing.

daniel smiles at how generous his boyfriend was just to protect the other.

jonah pulled corbyn to closer so his back was against his chest, arms wrapped securely around him.

corbyn hummed as he suddenly felt tired.

"stay awake baby. we need to make sure your okay"daniel said afraid of him closing his eyes and never waking up again.

"m'okay" corbyn said snuggling closer to jonah.

"your okay love" jonah comforted. daniel got the thermometer out again and placed it under corbyn's tongue, he was too tired to fight it.

corbyn was tired of him pushing everyone away, he wanted his boyfriends close to him.

"m'sorry for pushing you guys away. i thought i could take care of myself" corbyn whispered.

"aw baby" daniel smiled looking at jonah. running his fingers through corbyn's hair. "everyone needs taken care of when their sick, dot apologize baby" daniel said kissing the top of his head.

he pulled out the thermometer and saw that his temperature had went down. "let's get out now" jonah said, his tits freezing.

they both helped corbyn our and placed him on their bed after he was dressed.

he snuggled into daniel's chest as jonah wrapped his arms around both boys, corbyn in the middle.

he softly closed his eyes and fell asleep to the warmth of his boyfriends.