self control [s]

i don't wanna lose control💟➡️

WARNING[S]: SMUT
top! daniel [bottom! corbyn]

WARNING[S]: SMUTtop! daniel [bottom! corbyn]

[🖤☁️💛]

daniel careful hands guide the fabric scissors alongside corbyn's leg. he could feel corbyn's lustful eyes devouring his every inch, somehow even though corbyn is in handcuffs, daniel still feels like corbyn is very much in charge, and he likes it. he likes being dominant, but still not completely in charge.

daniel removes the torn clothing from corbyn's form so that the older is only in his boxers. his noticeable boner stretching through the fabric. corbyn moans as daniel gently palms him through his boxers, corbyn loves this even more. he removes the last bit of fabric from his body, leaving corbyn completely exposed, his hands traveling every inch he can see.

his fingers outline his babies abs and follows down his v-line down to his balls and perineum. next they find themselves tracing the vein on the underside of corbyn's member, leading up to the pink head, corbyn audibly moans out in pleasure under dani's soft delicate touch.

"so perfect angel" daniel gently starts to kiss corbyn's cock and traces his tongue along the foreskin. corbyn rolls his hips in response to the olders sensual touch, considering daniel rarely ever gave him head, the rolls switching tonight.

"not so slow" his baby whines. "you're killing me" daniel smiles taking corbyn's cock into his mouth, he hollows out his cheeks as he bobs his head up and down while massaging the base of corbyn's cock and cupping his balls. corbyn's moans filling the room, music to daniel's ears.

once daniel can feel the pre-cum leaking from corbyn's head, he pulls away and starts kissing up his torso, leaving little marks here and there and trailing tongue between corbyn's pecks to his collar bone, leaving the tiny sub in pure bliss.

"so very perfectly" daniel's lips consume corbyn's as the two desperately kiss each other, their tongues fighting for dominance, while their bodies press together. throughout the little shared make out session daniel decides to leave his briefs on and reaches for the cock ring, laughing once corbyn groans, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"you'll cum plenty later, don't worry" he climbs on top of corbyn's stomach and straddles the boys abs while rubbing himself through his briefs. "dani i'm not even hard yet" he whines, as daniel reaches behind him, jerking the boy off. he admires corbyn's lips, licking his own at the thought of completely wrecking the boy. the younger subs presses his eyes shut as he begins to moan, as his cock slides in and out of daniel's hand.

daniel stop momentarily, removing his last piece of clothing before sitting down on the boys stomach again; this time he runs his ass and balls against corbyn's already leaking cock, throwing self control out the window, as he slams in, relentlessly pounding into the sub as he wraps his arms around the dorms shoulders, his moans filling the room.

"h-h-harder, faster pls" he moans, throwing his head back as daniel thrusts hoarders, surely leaving bruises on the boys skin tomorrow. "s-s-slow down, but to-" corbyn moans before releasing on his own chest as well as daniel's. "give me a minute" dani growls as he continues to thrust, corbyn trying to close his thighs due to the added pressure considering he already released, being sensitive down there. "fuck" daniel yells as he falls on corbyn's chest, both boys panting loudly, before catching their breath.

daniel's lust eyes then turn soft as he takes the handcuffs off his lover, and carries him straight to the bathroom, placing him in hot water before placing himself alongside him.

"m' what happened to self control" corbyn whisper as daniel hooks his arms around his waist, pulling his back to his chest, holding the boy close.

"i lost it when you agreed to be tied up"

💔💋
a/n i've honestly just felt sad for the past couple days, sucks feeling sad💔🥴