period pain

i love you, you're worth it😫🖤

[🖤☁️💛]

CORBYN'S POV

"dani" i whimper as i roll over on the bed out from under his arms, groaning in pain, checking the time as it read 2:46am. i groan before running to the bathroom and shutting the door. i look myself in the mirror, as my forehead was sweaty. i lean over the sink as my stomach cramped.

i put my hand to my thigh, feeling liquid run down it. fuck. i silently say, as i rub my hands over my face in frustration, blood dripping to the floor. i grab tissues and clean it up quickly, as tears came to my eyes, stressed. i take a deep breath before fixing myself and walking back out to the bedroom.

i sigh as i lay down, wrapping my arms around my stomach adding pressure, as the pain killed me. i let out a tiny whimper, as it felt like knifes stabbing me.

"baby" i hear daniel tiredly say as he rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes. "go back to sleep" i groan, annoyed. "no love whats wrong." he says, whilst  turning over and turning on the lamp.

"princess whats wrong?" he asks as i shake my head, too embarrassed to say as turn over so my back was facing him. "you can't ignore my bubba and you know that" he says, as he begins tickling me. i laugh loudly, until i feel a sharp pain run through my body once more, as i whimper, pushing his hand away. he titles his head in confusion. "bubba" he sighs.

"you need to tell me what's wrong. are you sick?" he asks, i shake my head. he sigh as he gets up and walks to my side of the bed, leaning down in front of me, placing his head on my forehead. "you don't have a fever, but you're sweating like crazy" "m' just in pain" i mumble.

his eyes go wide, finally getting it. he stands up panicking as i sit up on the bed, staring at him with a smile on my face, trying to hold back laughter.

"what do i do? do you need blankets? do you want soup? no wait, fuck the soup, you want chocolate? yeah? chocolate it is, ill be right back?" he begins to say as i laugh.

"get your ass over here and hold me, you extra piece of shit" i giggle, holding my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut, as it fucking it. "i'll be right back" daniel yells, as he runs out of the room and down the stairs. i groan as i lay back holding my stomach.

"i wanna die" i say to myself as i daniel runs back into the room. "no you don't" he yells as he jumps onto the bed, holding medicine and a chocolate bar. "you don't even like chocolate? so why the fuck is it in your house" i giggle as i open it, munching on it, feeling my stomach relax.

"i got a whole box a couple days ago, after i looked up 'cures for period cramps'" he says as he lays down beside me, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close.

"i love you" he says, hands on my cheeks as he pulls my head close to him, as he gives my forehead a kiss. i smile placing my arm on his bicep. "ow" i groan, as he frowns.

"shh love. you're okay." he tells me as i place my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

he wraps his arms around me, sliding his hand under my shirt, and rubbing my stomach for me. i smile, as he presses down, feeling the same pain. i clutch his shirt into my hand, as he rubs my back with his other hand.

"you'll feel better soon love" he says, as i let out a breath, the pain stopping for a few.

"mm you make things better"

💔💋
a/n lmk if chocolate actually helps this shit out, cause for me it doesn't😭& every-time i take medication for it, i always throw up✨💀💜