sick dani

i never want this night to end🌌

[🖤☁️💛]

DANIEL'S POV

i woke up feeling uneasy as my stomach grumbled, as pain washed through it. i wrap my arms around my abdomen an gently place my feet on the floor and slowly make my way to my shared bathroom with my boyfriend.

as i reach it, i feel a slight pain through my stomach as i dropped to my knees and leaned over the toilet seat, gagging as yesterday's dinner came up. "baby?" i hear my lovely boyfriend of three years ask me. i whimper knowing i woke him up, as he walked into the bathroom, rubbing the sleep out of his beloved eyes.

"i'm okay angel. go back to bed" i motioned towards him as a wash of concern flowed through his face. "b-b-but dani. you're sick. you always take care of me when i'm sick. why cant i help you?" he frowns as he sits down on the floor beside me, rubbing my back up and down. "because love, i dont wanna get you sick" i smile at him, as he smiles back. "you're worth getting sick for" he giggles out, his cheesy side coming alive. "i think i'm done" i say as i stand up to brush my teeth, my stomach cramping.

after i put my toothbrush away, i suddenly feel my feet being lifted off the ground, and into someone's arms. me smiling knowing it was corbyn's.

"dani you're heavy" he giggles as his feet began to shake.

"dont drop me bro" i say, as he suddenly lets go, sticking his tongue out like a child. "that's for calling me bro bitch" he sasses back, placing his hands on his hips, like a little girl, my heart fluttering. "i'm gonna go get your medicine, stay here asshole" he points his fingers at me.

"where the fuck am i gonna go!" i yell back, leaning against the side of the bed. i then hear the door open back up, to reveal my beautiful boyfriend, holding different kinds of medicines.

"why did you bring up so many. i only needed one." i giggle, as i stand up and sit on the bed. his face turns red, as he walks towards me and sits down beside me. "what love?' i ask him.

"i didn't know what medicine i was supposed to bring up, so i brought up the whole cabinet" he states as i burst out into giggles, holding my stomach as i cramped. 'babe" i say as i look up at him, holding a bottle of laxatives. "this is when you have to shit" i giggle out.

"you make taking care of me so easily, when i can't even find the bottle of tylenol" he frowns, picking at his fingers. i pick him up and place him on my lap.

"you think taking care of you is easily? last time you where sick love, you threw up in my hair, and started saying zach did it" i laugh out, as buries his head in my shoulder. "i just wanna help you feel better" he tells me, as i rub his hips.

"you being here makes everything better my love'

💔💋
a/n
lotus inn is a really good song, dont get me wrong. but to me, corbyn and zach deserved way more than one line, while the other boys got paragraphs. i understand the song is for deep voices, and corbyn's voice is high, but the auto tune for him wasn't necessary, his voice is perfect.
also, rip myah. i love u so much babe🥺💜