motivation [s]

grab your shoulders, flip you over😹💨

[🖤☁️💛]

DANIEL'S POV

"i hate working out" corbyn mumbles as i roll my eyes, doing pull-ups on the cross-bars as he did pushups on the floor. "you don't wanna look like a noodle your life do you?" i giggle as he stands up. "hey. you fell in love with this 'noodle'" he yells as i nod my head.

"i have no inspiration to do fucking push-ups and when i do, i can only do like 3" he vents as i jump down, picking up my shirt and wiping the sweat off my face with it.

"you just need inspiration love" i whisper in his ear as he shivers, me smirking as my hands runs down the front of his body and into his sweatpants, as he throws his head back onto my shoulder. i grope him through his boxers as he lets out a grown, hand grabbing my wrist.

"pls stop" he groans as i continue my hand movements. "where trying new positions today baby face" i smirk as his eyes wide. "get on the floor" i demand as he nods, placing his body on the floor as i smile sweetly at him, joining him.

"what position?" he shivers as my breathing catches his neck. "push-up style love" i smile as he throws his head back, as i push his body onto the floor, spreading his legs; as i get in between them, running my hands down his stomach, as he arch's his back.

i then hover my body over him as i leave soft kisses on his neck, trailing down to his already bare stomach, reaching his cock as i stop. him groaning in response.

"can we just make love?" he sweetly asks as i shake my head.

"nope" i say as i undress him fully, pulling him up and grabbing his face to leave a soft kiss to his already wet, damp lips. "i want you" he whimpers as he bucks his lips, me grabbing them softly, placing them back onto the hard tile.

"like i said. where switching it up, push-up now" i growl as he gets into a push up, his little arms already shaking, as i undress my self. i place my hard member against his hole, as he throws his head back, body twitching as i stay still, before pushing in deeper, my legs in a squat position.

"can't" he whimpers, as my cock buries deep inside him, not moving at all.

"you have to do push-ups love, if you want me" i growl as he whimpers, pushing his body down and back up, letting out a moan as my cock slides in and out of him, me growling.

"so tight" i groan as he moans louder, pushing his body up and down faster, as his arms became more shaky, but my cock giving him motivation. "hurt s' bad, but feel's s' good" he whimpers as i grabs his hips, moving down with him.

"fuck fuck fuck" he screams, pushing his body against mine, throwing his head back.

"gonna cum" he screams as he releases onto the floor, his body dropping to the tile, as i hovered over him, thrusting hard and fast, not really used to being rough with him.

i then release inside of him, joining his body against the floor, as i cup his cheeks.

"m'gave me motivation" he giggles.

💔💋
a/n someone requested to have me write a plot to the picture down below. took me hours to think of one LMFAO.
i'm also v upset right now. this is the third time i've woken up to one of my books being deleted. ANXIETY was a book that meant a lot to me, and it just fucking sucks. i feel like this book gonna get deleted too and if it do, stg i'm never coming back, i spend so much time on these books just for them to get deleted. tf? but i'm just gonna be happy and thankful🥺🖤

 tf? but i'm just gonna be happy and thankful🥺🖤