beautiful

baby, just keep fallin✨🦋

[🖤☁️💛]

corbyn stood in the mirror, tears running down his face, as his fingers slightly glided across his bare stomach. no matter how hard he tried, he could never gain weight, people made fun of him all the time.

he wrapped a towel around his stomach and made his way out to his and daniel's shared room. "hey angel" daniel speaks from looking down at his phone. corbyn glared at him but doesn't say anything.

he grabs his clothes and rushes to the bathroom, scared to show daniel his stomach. daniel frowned and walked towards the bathroom, as he turned the doorknob he noticed it was locked. "baby" he mumbled, forehead against the door.

he heard corbyn let out sobs, as he heard him fall to the floor. "baby let me in" he pressured.

"no" corbyn sobbed out. "i hate myself, i'm so ugly dani" daniel frowns. "baby no" daniel says, sliding down the door, placing his back against the door. "you're beautiful darling" daniel tells him, concern laced in his voice.

"i don't feel pretty. i'm so vulnerable. people always wanna take advantage of me. then just leave me." he cries out, truly breaking down.

"you don't have to worry about those people angel. because guess what? i'm always gonna be here to protect you from those people. your body is beautiful my handsome baby boy" daniel speaks. he hears corbyn chuckle, and the door knob click. he immediately stands up, and is meant with the beautiful brown haired boy he fell in love with.

"hi" corbyn speaks, getting all shy. "i love you so much daniel. thank you. i just looked at myself and felt so unsure" he frowns.

daniel lifts his chin up, and placed his forehead on corbyn's. lips slightly touching.

"i'll always be here to tell you, you're beautiful and that you're perfect. so fucking perfect."