blank moment

shawty you got fire💜

[🖤☁️💛]

DANIEL'S POV

i grabbed my mic and walked up the stairs to the huge stage, looking out to the audience, it was empty. i sighed as i wanted to perform a song i had written from scratch, one meant from the heart.

i walk over to the dj table and plug in my phone to the discord as the music blared through the thick loud speakers, making my ears hurt.

i walk to the middle of the stage, placing the lyrics on a podium, taking a deep breath, nervous for no direct reason, i sighed as i began to sing to myself.

his beauty's crazy
I watch him from the crowd
his voice is so amazing
he'd make his momma proud
I tried to send him flowers
But he has no address
his home is in my heart
It's like he never left

This is more than a crush
More than a like, like
More than a love
Baby I'ma make you mine
And I ain't giving up

i sang as i walked around stage giving it my all and for no reason. as i began to sing the second voice, i heard someone call my name.

i look to the back of the theater to see corbyn smiling, as he started walking up to the stage. "that was amazing dani" he smiled as i smiled back. "thank you bub, i wrote it myself" i giggle as his eyes go wide.

"you wrote that?" he asked again as i nodded my head. i gulp. "came from the heart" i spoke as i looked him in the eyes, the smiling never leaving his face.

"can i try?" he asks as i snap out of my gaze, to see him pointing to my song book. i smile and nod, as he flips the page, turning back on the music, lifting the mic up to his precious lips.

Uh, they say true love is blind
That real romance is timeless
You're like my favorite movie
Play it and rewind it

Cause baby you're the finest
Your love I'm gonna find it
And when I do, I'll run away with you
Somewhere where they can't find us

he sings as i watch him dance around stage, holding my book in his hand, the words falling from his lips so beautiful, as my eyes trained on his, never leaving.

i lift my mic up as i began to sing with him, my heart melting as he looked over at me innocently with a huge smile.

This is more than a crush
More than a like, like
More than a love
Baby I'ma make you mine
And I ain't giving up

This is more than a crush
More than a like, like
More than a love
Baby I'ma make you mine
And I ain't giving up

we both sing as we walk closer together, standing right in front of each other, breath to breath. "continue" he whispers as puts his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

i place one of my hands on his hips, as i began the next verse, singing it to him.

Normally I couldn't turn your head
That's why I had to write this instead
Let's be friends, start out slow
Get to know you beyond your glow

You're more than meets the eye
Boy you pterodactyl fly
Way back when you knew my name
Now the truth is what I claim

he smiles as he hums to the music as i close it out. he eventually opens his eyes, lips ghosting over mine. "you're amazing" he whispers as i smile.

"it was only amazing because i wrote it about you" i tell him, foreheads still connected.

"what about the last verse?" he asks.

"the last verse doesn't matter anymore. i have you where i want you" i tell him as i wrap my arms around his fragile body.

"which is where exactly?"

"in my arms"

💔💋
a/n no context. no regrets. stream let it shine on disney plus and just vibe🥰