airport distress

never falling for anyone💜
WARNING[S]: PANIC ATTACK
top! daniel [bottom corbyn]

never falling for anyone💜WARNING[S]: PANIC ATTACK top! daniel [bottom corbyn]

[🖤☁️💛]

the boys and i push through the crowd, cameras flashing, while things where thrown at them for a distance, slightly missing the boys by an inch or so. "where late" jonah yells as he pushes through the airport doors, rolling his eyes as he was meant with tons of fans, and even more cameras.

"i wanna go home" corbyn mutters in daniel's ear as he gently wraps his arms around the boys shoulder, pulling him closer than before, whilst placing a warm kiss to his forehead.

"m' eyes hurt" he also states, blinking twice, eyes not adjusting to the flashing cameras. "don't wanna be here" he mumbles as his hands shake ever so slightly, keeping the same rhythm as his voice became shallow, looking up at daniel with his innocent eyes, calling out silently.

daniel's eyes widen as he see's his babies hands shaking on the verge of tears, his breathing rough as his eyes dated through the crowd, for anyway out of this mess.

"dani" he gasps ask he grips the boys shirt, pulling himself into his chest; clutching onto his shirt, like a lifeline. "shhh" dani reassures, holding onto his head, walking with him through the crowd and through the doors, meeting the boys, who shared looks of concern, daniel shaking his head; not wanting to put his boy in the spotlight even more, as he was crying out.

he then pulls the boy in his arms into the bathroom; locking the door as corbyn slid down the wall. hands gripping the sides of his head as his sobs grew louder. "sweetheart. can i touch you?" dani asks sweetly as corbyn ignores his question. "wanna go home" he mumbles, as soft delicate tears fall down his face; daniel frowning.

"hate this life" he cries out, making grabby hands for daniel to pick him up, as he does instantly; placing the boy on the counter with arms wrapped around him, his head on his shoulder whispering sweet nothings into the boys ears.

"you're okay. i'm right here baby" he reassures feeling corbyn nod against his neck, sighing. "dont ever leave me. i need you" corbyn says

"not in a million"