awards show

i'm not your fucking friend⬆️❤️

[🖤☁️💛]

all five boys sat in the crowd, eyes wide as the nominations for "best couple" rung through the speakers, as daniel held corbyn's hand, smiling with him through it as the crowd cheered as the names were picked, daniel's eyes wide as corbyn let go of his hand.

"franny and daniel" the man yelled cheerfully the crowd dead as they heard, silence rung the building as daniel looked towards his manager, leaning forward in his seat for a better angel. "the fuck going on" he spoke as he looked behind him, making direct eye contact with a happy franny, shaking his head as he looked away.

"you and her were nominated obviously" his manager snickers as he rolls his eyes. "i have a boyfriend" daniel aggressively yells, knowing his manager got them in this position. "daniel seavey and franny" the man calls once again as daniel rolls his eyes, pushing through people as he made his was onto the stage.

once he made it, he looked at his younger boyfriend, who was staring back at him with nothing but love. "i don't want this award" daniel spoke as he shrug his shoulders, looking at his sub, the dominant continued. "i've been in love with corbyn for 2 years" the crowd gasps, as the boys hadn't been outed.

"if i want anyone up here by my side it's him" he frowns as he hands the award back to the spokesman. "i don't want this. give it to someone else. i have something i need to do" he speaks as he walks off the stage, walking back to his seat, where his beloved boyfriend was seated.

he pulls him up and immediately crashed their lips together, as daniel pulled away. "i-i-i-" corbyn tried to speak, shocked as daniel said he was scared to come out hours before.

"shh" daniel says as he places his fingers at corbyn's lips, quieting him.

"don't ruin it. just be happy" he smiles as he wraps corbyn in his embrace, crowd screaming and cheering as they kissed once more.

"i love you baby boy" daniel said kissing his knuckles.

"m'love you more bubba"

💔💋
a/n this has been in my drafts for a hot ass minute😌🖤anyways i look 12 in this pic and i'm actually 16 :(

💔💋a/n this has been in my drafts for a hot ass minute😌🖤anyways i look 12 in this pic and i'm actually 16 :(