7~ boss

Chohee and I gaped our mouths wide open as we entered the huge door that slowly swung open for us.
Our eyes roamed the place as we reached a small platform and what seemed like a large stage a few metres away.

On the stage sat the applicants who had entered before us. They clapped as they watched our arrival.

Still hand in hand, Chohee and I cautiously stepped onto the small platform as guided by the other applicants.

BUZZZZZZZ

My heart almost jumped out of its' socket as the platform began to take us to the stage. Chohee practically jumped onto me as she squealed louder than ever before.

The other girls laughed out loud as they watched us as if we were clowns.

After getting taking our seats we comfortably watched as one by one each group of applicants entered the place.

Once every group had sat down, a booming voice echoed the space.

"Welcome to the I-LAND girls."

Everyone gripped onto each other and screamed in excitement.

"We will now proceed with the I-LAND/GROUND test.
Each group will perform a song and the other applicants will have to vote whether or not each individual shall either enter the I-LAND or go down to the GROUND.
There is a limit of 12 applicants permitted to enter the I-LAND."

Holy crap.
So we might not even get into the I-LAND yet?
Does the GROUND mean we're eliminated?

"Please decide which group will perform first."

The applicants immediately began discussing with their group members as chatter soon erupted the room.

"Soojin can we please not go first?" Chohee pleaded with innocent eyes.

"Do you really think I have the guts to go first?" I snorted making Chohee giggle.

Silence soon filled the room as a tall older girl stood up and stepped onto the platform.

Everyone gasped as praises soon erupted for her bravery to go first as well as be alone.

"Hello, my name is Kim Misun," she spoke with full confidence not even sparing a bow.
"I will be performing Sunmi's 24 hours'."

Music soon echoed the room as Misun began to dance.
Her dance was going smoothly until she began to sing the first verse and a voice crack escaped her mouth.

I heard some of the girls gasp as they muttered pitying comments.

i shib sa sigan (uh uh uh)
i shib sa sigan (baby ba baby)
i shib sa sigan (uh uh uh)
i shib sa sigan (baby ba baby)

Despite her vocal skills, her seductive dancing had me mesmerized. The way she whipped around her hips and ass would make you think she was a stripper.

Her performance soon ended and she returned onto the stage with a cold expression.

"We will begin the voting now." spoke the low tone voice.

"Please raise your hand if you think Kim Misun should enter the I-LAND."

All the girls looked around at each other for a while, too afraid to be the first to raise their hand.