21~ramen

SOOJIN POV

Hours had past and the GROUNDERS and I were still working our asses off in the practise room. Seeing the girls' with so much passion and determination began to slowly rub off onto me and before I knew it, I was improving at an insanely quick rate.

"Yes girls! That was good! Let's take it from the top again." spoke Haeun as she pointed the remote to the speaker.

These girls were really no joke. The speed in which they were improving is absolutely insane but unfortunately the show doesn't give them enough screen-time, ending them up in the GROUND. Despite this, I found that the GROUNDERS are just as or even more passionate than the I-LANDERS. Every practice they give 110% and on top of this, the environment is so uplifting and supportive. 

Even if not all of us make our debut on this show, I hope that wherever our future plans take us, we will be happy and never give up.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. One of the girl's went to open it and looking at their facial expression, they were quite shocked.

"Hey, Is Soojin around?" spoke a familiar voice.

Whilst the girl's all squealed like fan-girls, I peeked my head to look at the boy and my eyes soon met with one of the ENHYPEN members.

"Heesung???"

•••

HEESUNG POV

Man. It's been way too long since I've seen that adorable face.

I carefully pushed my way through the other GROUNDERS and soon made my way to the shocked girl on the floor in the corner. I gave her a widened smile and waved to her with both hands enthusiastically.

"Miss me?" I teased falling to sit down next to her.

The still flabbergasted girl stared at me with large round eyes before cutely coming back to her senses and speaking.

"Yah Heesung oppa! What are you doing here? Won't you get in trouble?" she exclaimed with fear in her expression.

I laughed at her concerned outburst as I brought my hand to her head and patted her silky hair.

"Nah. How could they tell off the one and only Lee Heesung?"

I watched as her concerned face turned to one of annoyance as she rolled her eyes at my cocky remark.

Geez.
That was kind of sexy.

I shook my head at my immature thoughts and looked back at the small girl holding her hands together cutely. I watched as her uncomfortable gaze slowly moved to the other giggling girls in the room.

Oh oops.
I completely forgot they were here.

Thinking to myself, I finally came up with an idea and placed my hand on the girl's leg catching her attention.

"How about I take you back to the I-LAND and we hang out a little there?" I suggested to the girl with hope in my tone.

I analysed her expression carefully before she soon succumbed to my intense gaze and nodded her head hesitantly.

"Okay but I'm blaming you if we get in trouble."  

I smiled as I gripped her hand into mine and dragged her through the crowd of screaming girls and outside the facility.

•••

JAKE POV

After hearing Heesung's mention of him going to visit Soojin in the GROUND, I made it a priority to try and beat him to her. Completely ignoring the strict protocols of moving between the two facilities, the desire to meet the girl again was too overpowering.