25~balcony

MISUN POV

I crossed my arms as I listened to girl's non-stop singing from the other room. I threw my head back in annoyance as I pounded my fist against the wall.

"Yah Park Soojin! Keep it down will you?!" I screamed as the strums of her guitar came to a halt.

"Sorry Misun." a muffled voice spoke as I heard her move around then exit her room.

Geez
How can someone be so goddamn annoying?

I laid my head back down onto the pillow as my mind began ticking at envious thoughts.

I thought I finally got rid of her after her shit-show of a performance last time.
But no,
That bitch decided to deceive her way into the final 8 didn't she.

I pulled on my hair as I let out angered shriek. Feeling disgusted, I made my way to the kitchen to grab a drink of water.

When I approached the fridge, I noticed a familiar head hidden behind the door.

God her not again.

I sighed outwardly as I dragged myself around the counter.

"Oh Misun I didn't see you there." the girl spoke with her mouth full of bread.

I looked at her in disgust as she took another large bite.

"Want some?" she asked ripping a piece for me to take.

"Yea no thanks." I scoffed turning down her offer and pushing the bread away from my face.

I then squeezed my way past the girl and grabbed a plastic water bottle from the fridge shelf.

How dare she try to be nice to me?

After all that playing nice and pretty to everyone else.

I see right through you Park Soojin.
For this last test I don't think you'll be so lucky.

I strutted my way back to my room with my mind full of plans to finally get rid of the girl.

***

JAKE POV

After my previous attempt of confessing to Soojin failed, I made it a priority to try and think of a special way to tell her. I paced back and forth around my room as I scrunched my face in thought.

Wait
How about I ask one of the boys?

Commending myself for my brilliant idea, I sprinted downstairs and into the practice room. As I swung open the door, I laid my eyes upon two of my group members scuffing their faces with food.

"Jay and Jungwon, I need your help with something."

***

JUNGWON POV

Jay and I dropped our snacks as we eyed the distressed boy in front of us.

"Did you manage to block the toilet again? Dammit Jake that's the second time this week!" Jay groaned as he threw his hands in the air. I watched as the boy shook his head aggressively.

"NO. And how many times do I have to say, it wasn't me for God's sake!" Jake spoke in an annoyed manner. The pissed off boy clicked his tongue before approaching us to sit down.

"Look, I need your help. I'm going to confess to someone." he spoke calmly with his eyes shut.

Jay and I froze in shock as our loud munching came to a halt.

"YOU'RE GOING TO WHAT?!" we yelled in unison as our chip bags went flying in the air. I stared blankly at the boy as my mind wondered as to how this innocent boy was growing up so fast.