Chapter 15- Malfoy Manor

Chapter 15

Addy POV

It was the most terrifying feeling I had ever felt. I could feel Draco's arms wrapped around my waist, but the darkness pressed against me tightly, crushing my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I wanted to scream! I was suffocating. And then it was over. I leaned over and wretched. Draco quickly grabbed my hair and held it out of my face. My stomach clenched again, and I leaned over coughing and gagging. Draco rubbed my back soothingly. My stomach finally settled.

I righted myself and looked around. We were standing in a clearing in the woods.

"That. Was. Awful." I said flatly, wiping my hand across my mouth.

"It's going to get worse. We still have to go see Voldemort. And you have to keep acting." Draco said quietly.

"I wasn't talking about tonight. I was talking about apparating. That's dreadful." I spat.

Draco gave me a small smile.

"It shouldn't have been that bad..." He said, his voice trailing off.

"Oh well." I said.

"Look, here's our story. I apparated. You ran. I caught you. And that's why it took so long to return. Got it?" He asked.

"Yeah. Where are we?" I asked curiously.

"The woods near the Manor. I thought we could use some brief privacy. We will have to apparate to the gates." He said calmly.

"I'd say that was very smart." I said. Only now I realized what was going to happen.

"Addy. I love you." Draco said suddenly.

"I love you too." I promised.

"Addy... He's going to punish me for failing. When he does... close your eyes." Draco said sternly.

"What? No!" I gasped.

"Promise me!" He hissed.

"Why?" I whimpered.

"Please." He begged.

"Alright..." I whispered, completely horrified.

"Time to act again." He said, preparing me.

He grabbed me around the neck and pointed his wand into my throat. Darkness descended.

Then lifted. I fought off the urge to wretch. Draco dragged me through the wrought iron gate and up to the giant white manor house.

Draco dragged me into a large high ceilinged room. He flung me to the floor.

From on my hands and knees I looked up and saw a figure, sitting in a high backed chair through the curtain of my thick hair. His robes were the darkest shade of black. His skin was white, chalky and pale. His face was shaped like a snakes. Angular, and thin. His eyes were slits, and they glowed a sickly red. Lord Voldemort sat before me.

"Well, young Draco. What have we here?" He said is a cold, high voice.

"This, is Harry Potter's girlfriend." Draco said coldly.

"Oh. Well Draco, it seems you have not completely failed, have you?" Voldemort laughed.

Draco stayed silent.

"What is your name, girl?" Voldemort addressed me.

"Ginny." I growled, standing up.

Voldemort looked me up and down.

"You speak to me in such a tone? You are either very foolish... or very brave." He hissed.

"I'm not scared of you." I said, calmly.