Chapter 23- Reuniting With Ginny

Chapter 23

Addy POV

Draco reached down into the crib and gently stroked Allissia's hair.

She stirred, but didn't wake up.

Tears of joy flowed down Draco's cheeks as he watched her sleep. I took his hands in mine and stood on my tip toes kissing him softly.

"It's going to be alright. I promise. Whats wrong?" I asked gently.

"I'm just... relieved. and confused. I know you'll understand." He said quietly.

And I did. More than anyone I knew how it felt. I had just been in this situation.

"Come on." I said "Lets get some rest."

And with that we quietly exited the room and made our way back to the kitchen. Most of the Order member were gone.

"Where should i sleep?" Draco asked quietly.

Ginny eyed me with a glint in her eyes.

"In my room." I said even softer.

"Down the hall and to the left." Ginny chimed in sweetly. "Addy will be there in a minute."

Draco arched an eyebrow and headed in that direction.

Ginny pushed the chair back with her foot.

"Sit." She commanded.

I sat.

"So." She said barely hidining her smile.

"So what?" I asked, knowing where this was going.

"How long!" She said squirming with excitement.

I couldn't help but giggle. I had missed my sister.

"You first!" I gushed, "Tell me all about you Harry and Baby Potter!"

"Well there isn't much to tell about me and Harry, seeing as how I haven't seen him since I left school. I don't think he even knows about Baby Potter." She chewed on her lip nervously.

I reached out and took her hand.

"It'll be okay Gin. I'm sure he's fine. And when he gets back, you'll have a beautiful little baby here for him and you'll all live happily ever after. I promise." I said massaging her hand while soothing her.

She sighed. "Youre right. I'm just being a worrywart. Mom and Fleur warned me it could be bad for the baby."

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious.

"Well, apparently, besides it being rather frowned upon in both Muggle and Wizard society, it's rather 'high risk' for someone as young as I am to be having a baby." She rolled her eyes.

"What? Wasn'y it like in Medival times that you were having babies at like, twelve?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah, and look at how many died. I don't think they were that bright back in the dark ages." She said laughing.

"Well, I just want you to take good care of yourself and Baby Potter. After all, that is my niece or nephew in there." I said as i gently hugged her.

"How many weeks or months are you along?" I asked suddenly, remembering that in all the insanity of the past few months, I had neglected to ask my sister this crucial question.

"I'm roughly 19 weeks along." she said beaming.

"But enough about me! Spill!" She squealed while rubbing her stomach absentmindedly.

So i told her everything.

****************

************************************

****************

When I finished, Ginny smiled serenly at me.

"So, you aren't mad like everyone else is?"

"Why should i be mad?" Ginny asked curiously.

"Well, he was a Deatheater." I said blandly.

"And I was possesed by You-Know-Who."

That left me quiet for a moment.

"You never talk about that." I said softly.

"I know. But I understand where Malfoy- I mean Draco- is coming from. You have no idea how difficult it is to resist him. Once he's got a hold of you..." She trailed off.

"Let's just agree that I don't think he's going back to the dark side." She smiled gently at me.

"I think you're the only one that agrees with her." Draco said from the doorway.

I turned, startled.

"Draco, I didn't hear you come in, I'm sorry, Ginny and I got to talking." I explained, standing to meet him.

"That's perfectly fine." He smiled, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the top of my head.

Ginny groaned.

"Okay lovebirds, since I'm the only one with the guts to say it, I'll say it," she shifted in her seat "be careful so you don't end up with one of these." She said pointing down to her growing belly.

I couln't help it i busted out laughing.

"Okay Ginny, whatever makes you happy!" I giggled again.

Ginny started to get up and then gasped.

A strange look crossed her face. My smile dropped immediately and i rushed forward.

"Ginny whats wrong? Is it the baby? Do I need to get mom and Fleur?" I asked panicking.

Ginny looked up at me, her eyes watering, with a look of wonder and amazement on her face.

"Addy... He moved." Ginny whispered.

"What?" Draco said in shock.

She beckoned us foward and grabbed his hand, placing it on her stomach.

Draco's eyes widened in awe and a beautiful smile lit up his face.

"What??" I asked not quite understanding what was going on.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach.

After a pause i started "Ginny, I don't-" and then I gasped.

I felt a small pushing, almost a flutter and all at once my breath whooshed out of me. I looked up at Ginny and we both burst into tears of joy. In the midst of all the pain, suffering, and death in this world, there was a small, beautiful, defiant little person coming to life inside of Ginny. For the first time, this baby seemed real to me, and I felt through our wacky twin emotions, that this baby was real to her now too.

Sorry for the long wait everyone. I hope this chapter made it worth it! Comment, rate, subscribe, message, you guys know the deal. The more yall read the faster I'll write.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT BECAUSE I GOT A BOMBSHELL IM DEBATING ON DROPPING!