Chapter 20- And The Search Begins

Chapter 20

Draco POV

It was summer. How did the Dark Lord expect me to capture Ginny? She was most likely heavily protected due to the fact she was carrying Harry Potter's child? It wouldn't be easy, if I was going to do it at all. And Addy... Addy was the one who he really wanted, he just didn't know it!

I missed her so much. My heart ached with every beat. I had to contact her somehow. I began scribbling out a letter:

Addy,

It's Draco.

Is there anywhere we can meet? It's urgent.

I love you. So much.

Draco

I handed the letter to an owl, and it took flight. Now, all I could do was sit and think.

God, how had I gotten into this mess? I'm 19. I've tortured people more than I've laughed. I've watch people beg for mercy more than I've loved. I've put up walls around me for so long, slowly shutting everyone out. And then, like an angel, this one little girl swept away all my walls. She was possibly more dangerous than anyone I knew, including Voldemort. Why? Because she had opened my eyes.

All my life, I had been taught pureblood was the way to be. And even though Addy was pureblood, she didn't care. She was truly unique.

She was my savior.

****

Addy POV

I was in my bedroom while readying for bed.

Tap tap tap

I looked up and saw an owl at the window, with a letter clamped in his beak.

I took it and read it quickly. It was from Draco. He wanted to meet. I flipped the letter over and quickly scrawled,

Quidditch World Cup site from 4th year. Meet now. Love you.

I checked on the baby and grabbed my cloak. I crawled out the window and down to the beach.

I turned and with a pop! I was gone.

***

"Draco?" I called softly.

I was standing at the campsite where the Quidditch World Cup had been held a few years ago. The year that You Know Who returned to power.

I heard a twig snap behind me and I whirled around.

There stood Draco.

He looked exhausted.

I ran to him.

"Addy." He breathed into my hair whild holding me.

"I missed you so much." I choked out.

"I know. That's why I made this decision." He said slowly.

I pulled back scared.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"i want to join sides with you. I want to fight You-Know-Who."