Chapter 21- In Hiding

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT!!!! LIFE JUST GOT SUPER CRAZY! THEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR AWHILE AND HAD NO ACCESS TO THE COMPUTER! But im better now so let the story resume!

Chapter 21

Addy POV

My jaw dropped.

Draco looked at me for a second with a slightly amused look on his face.

"You might might to close your mouth. A bug could fly in." He said reaching forward and pushing my chin up.

"You... want to join... the Order?" I choked out.

"Yeah," he said casually playing with my hair. "I don't see why not, I could be a double agent or something." He said.

I just stared.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"I thought you'd be happy??" He said surprised by my hostility.

"I am happy you idiot! I'm also scared! What happens if Vol-"

"TABOO!" Draco yelled, clapping a hand over my mouth.

"What?" I asked.

'His name is jinxed now. If you use it and you're serious about stopping him, it breaks any protective enchantments and alerts the Deatheaters."

"THATS HOW THEY'VE BEEN CATCHING US!!!" I yelled.

"Yes. See? I know things, I'm useful." Draco said smugly.

"Well, I didn't say you weren't!" I glared at him.

"But here, lets just go over it like this 'Hi mum, dad, Order memebers! This is Draco, he's a Deatheater and he wants to join our side now!', yeah that would go over smashingly." I said sarcastically.

"Sounds like a plan." Draco shot back.

"So much can go wrong, Draco!" I said, bordering on histerical.

"Everything IS wrong Addy! It's already bad, but its only going to get worse if I don't do something! You know what made me decide this!? He wanted me to track down Ginny and bring her to him!! He still thinks that Ginny is YOU!!! He wanted me to bring you back BY FORCE!! Imagine what would happen if it was anyone else?!?" He yelled.

I sighed, knowing he won.

"Alright." I said.

Draco blinked.

"Alright? You aren't going to put up anymore fight?" He asked clearly surprised.

"Nope. Lets go." I said holding out my hand.

He took it and with a pop! we were gone.

****

When we landed on the beach it was pouring down rain. Draco grabbed me and hugged me.

"You know I love you." He said to me softly.

"Of course I do." I said.

"What if they don't accept me and make me leave?" Draco asked, sounding similar to a little child.

"That won't happen." I said with certainty.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Because, even if they didn't like you, they wouldn't let you leave because you'd know where one of our hide outs is." I said smugly.

"Oh, you're brilliant." He said in awe.

"Tell me something I don't know, but for now lets get out of the rain!" I laughed pulling him with me toward the lights of Shell Cottage.