Issues

"(Y/N)! Hey, Maki what was that for? (Y/N) is probably just getting along with Kokichi out of pity and now they're upset," Kaito turned to her, that's the last thing you heard before you entered the bathrooms.

You sat there alone, beginning to tear up, "they hate me don't they," you ask yourself, "I don't wanna be alone." You go to leave the bathroom and you saw Kokichi standing there, waiting for you.
"Hey- hey why are you crying, are you okay?" He grabbed your face and wiped your tears. "Jeez that Maki fucked up big time, uhm we should go get you somewhere else," he dragged you to a classroom and cleaned up your face with a rag he borrowed from Kirumi's Lab.

"I'm sorry Kokichi," you mumbled as quietly as possible. He perked up and looked you in the eyes, tilting his head, "sorry, I just have a ton of abandonment issues.. they all probably hate me now," you chuckled, rubbing the back of your neck.
"But I don't hate you! And that's not a lie, trust me, we can get out of here alive! We don't need anyone else," he grinned. You hugged him and smiled into his shoulder.
"Thank you."

Kirumi walked into the classroom in the middle of you embracing the purple haired boy, "oh I'm sorry I hope I'm not interrupting, I just came to ask if (Y/N) would likes some tea to calm her nerves."
You quickly nod and let go of Kokichi, "that would be lovely Kirumi, thank you."
"Do you prefer chamomile, jasmine, or lavender," the ultimate maid asked you, you quickly replied with jasmine.

After Kirumi left you and Kokichi spent the rest of the day talking, laughing and drinking tea.

———
Quick A/N
Hi, Author here, I just want to address something rq, I am aware that the honorific "Chan" can be used for males, but typically it is only used for females. If you wish to address me in comments please do not refer to me as any of the following: she/her, chan, kun. Please refer to me as he/him, san, sama, or lemon! Thank you!!