Accusation

Everyone left the virtual world, and as soon as we exited we found Miu, dead. "Miu," you cry out, Shuichi looked at you and scowled.
You sighed begin looking for clues but nothing was a solid enough lead.

Maki turned to you and scowled, "the fuck did you do to her?" Everyone except one person seems to suspect you, you didnt have the best relationship with Miu, and plus those in the church saw you follow her. You needed an answer quickly, you needed to be proven innocent. You need an alibi or the murderer will get away with it and everyone will die!

——

You're hyperventilating in the dining hall when Kokichi walks in, as soon as he spotted you he ran over and cupped your face. "Shhh! (Y/N), calm down, everything will be okay, I know it's going to be rough with you in this trial especially since you and Miu didn't have the best relationship but i wont let things get out of hand," he comforted you frantically.
You look him in the eyes before hugging him, "oh.. (Y/N)... I'm sorry, it will be okay, after all, you're my sidekick so I wont let anything bad happen to you!" You receive a kiss on the cheek from Kokichi, you smile and close your eyes, holding him closer to you.

"Hey! Get away from that murderer Kokichi! It might target you," Kaito yelled, "though i wouldn't mind it, but still!" Kaito's yelling startled you, your eyes widening when you realize the room was now filled with people.
"What the fuck did you call (Y/N), dont you remember your dear Maki-roll's true talent?! You're stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! Call (Y/N) a murderer again and I will hurt you, that was a lie though~! Or was it? You'll never know, unless..," Kokichi trailed off, a sinister grin grew on his face, it was horrifying, you grip the seat you're in before letting out a sigh, letting a smile grow on your face.
"It's fine Kokichi, if they want to suspect me, let them, we'll all die, except the murderer."
You left the room with fake confidence.

——
To Be Continued
——