The Other Side

"Anyways, how do you know?"
"Kokichi.. it's kind of obvious, to me at least maybe not the others," you pat Kokichi on the head, "You're hiding your talent aren't you," he asked, when did he catch on? You simply nod in response, though that isn't the only thing you're hiding.
"I'm also hiding my name and gender, I'm," you heard someone coming so you grab his wrist and drag him outside, "ok ok.. here we go.. I'm Y/N L/N, my ultimate talent isn't all that important I didn't expect you to catch on so soon but you did so I might as well tell you the whole truth."
"Y/N? That's a cute name! I like it! Perfect for my side kick," Kokichi let out a giggle causing you to flush, he caught this, "what are you not used to compliments?"
You rolled your eyes before walking back to the dorms for a good nights rest.

———

The next morning you woke up to Kokichi knocking on your door violently, you sighed and told him to wait so you could change. When you opened the door to your small closet you saw your pants replaced with skirts, this was probably Monokuma's doing. You quickly got changed into your new outfit, a white button up under a (F/C)* cardigan accompanied by a (F/C) skirt. You adjusted the skirt and walked out to Oma who was waiting by the door for you.
"Where'd the skirt come from," he examined your new outfit, "did Monokuma give it to you?!"
You sighed and scratched the back of your head, "I honestly have no clue," you responded, "he probably did and now I have to explain what the fuck is going on."

Kokichi leads you to the Cafeteria. Everyone but Shuichi was there, I mean he did loose his 'girlfriend'. Why are you still teasing them? Kaede is gone and it's too late for anything for those two to have anything between them.

"Hm? Kokichi who is that? I don't recognize them," Kirumi pointed out, this attracted the attention of the others.
"It's me, Kenji.. or should I say (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). I didn't feel like being harassed so I hid as a male, but Kokichi pried and now Monokuma changed my outfit."
The subject was soon changed and everyone began to talk amongst themselves. Kaito had left to find Shuichi.

———

All the chatter from the others went silent when Shuichi entered the room with Kaito.
"What's up with you guys? Are you still talking about that graffiti," Kaito pauses, "whatever.. I brought Shuichi, so let's start breakfast already."
Soon everyone was staring at Shuichi, Shirogane was the first to break the silence.
"Ah," Shirogane gasped, soon Himiko let out her iconic, confused, 'nyeh'.
Everyone was surprised, just staring at the boy, the shock was from the fact he got rid of his hat and stopped wearing it, he had an awkward smile on his face.
"Good morning..," Shuichi almost shyly mumbled.
"Ah.. good morning..," Tsumugi replied.
"Oh, Shuichi.. uhm," Gonta sounded almost uncomfortable.
Soon he spoke up, "you finally got rid of that emo hat! Is this cause Kaede died or whatever?" Kokichi you dumb purple shit, your thoughts were somewhat conveyed by what Tenko yelled.
"Quiet, you male! Learn some manners why don't you!?" You could've help but snicker at this remark.
"Oh, huh," Kaito put his hand behind his head, "you're not wearing your hat. I didn't even notice."
Tenko's retorts keep getting more hilarious. You looked away from her so you could take her somewhat seriously.
"N-No, I just.. felt like it was getting in the way is all," Shuichi lied, this made you giggle.
The meeting went off with out anything going completely insane. You did get keys to open up new areas but everyone left that to Shuichi.

———

You and Kokichi were walking around together when he smiled softly, not his normal smug or even creepy smile, just a small, warm smile. This made your heart almost skip a beat.
"Kokichi.. what's up," you asked wondering what's going through his head.
"Well it's relaxing just to walk with someone you know? I feel safe," ok, stop being cute, what? No he isn't cute (Y/N).
You scold yourself mentally and shake your head, you just look at his face as you walk, you're seeing the other side of Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

—————
A/N: (F/C) - favorite color