Y/N x Reader (Joke)

A/N: You asked for Y/n x Reader, you'll get Y/N x Reader.
Pregame AU btw

—————

[Reader POV]

I grabbed my coat and sighed, the days were getting colder and colder as autumn turned to winter. After wrapping the heavy coat around my arms and torso I stepped out the door and waved to my neighbor, she was polite when she needed to be but when she is mad, oh damn I hate to admit but she's sexy. Her name is Y/N.

For some reason she hadn't waved back but instead started walking towards me. "Well well well, if it isn't my lovely neighbor," oh she was pissed, I struggled to remember what I did to make her mad but I was drawing a blank, "so, do you like the Kazuichi plush you bought yesterday at 6:37 pm from the mall five blocks from here?" Oh god that was extremely specific.

I couldn't form words and could only nod in response, in that moment Y/N grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to the wall, my knees felt weak. "I see, you wouldn't care to give that to me now would you? Bottom."
I squeak in response and slide down to the ground as she let me go.
"Aha! I was kidding! Oh my fucking god you're redder than a tomato! I would kiss you right now if you allowed me t-," Y/N was cut off by someone randomly screaming, "WATER, EARTH, FIRE, AIR. THE FOUR-."

————

A/N: The end hope you enjoyed