Terrified

TW: Self Harm! If you do not feel comfortable reading about that please skip ahead to the next chapter! Do not angry comment!!
——
Soon another trial passed, Ryoma was murdered by Kirumi, it was a sickening execution. As you sat in your room you heard Kirumi's screams on loop, covering your head and shaking. "Fuck."

You heard a knock at the door, sitting up and facing it as it opened.
"You okay in here," asked Shuichi who was being followed by Kokichi, you simply nod in response. Shuichi nodded and walked away while Kokichi stayed behind and walked inside, closing the door behind him.

Kokichi grabbed your arms, "what are the bandages for?" You looked at him before looking away, trying to jerk away from him. "Please! (Y/N) don't try to avoid this..," he unwrapped your wrists, shocked at the sight. He kissed the scars gently, "why?"
"I'm scared.. im scared kokichi."
"Dont be.. i promise you'll get out of here." He gave you a small peck on the lips, you blush and quickly sit up, "sorry, was that too much?"
You sigh, "no.. it caught me off guard, come on lets go to the cafeteria."

You both arrive in the cafeteria, Kokichi holding your wrist, others stares at you two. "So kokichi got a bitch," Miu chimed in.
"Dont call her that meanie head!"
You flick Kokichi and Miu, "Oma, i will beat your ass," you grumbled and step away from them.

———
To be continued
———