Electro-bomb

A/N: Well well well ain't this a pleasant surprise 😌
——

"Oh! Yeah that was just a lie, aha! You really thought I would do that," Kokichi teased.

Kokichi continued to go about his plan. Once everyone left the room you ran to Kokichi.
"I love you," you whispered and you pulled him into a hug.
"I love you too Y/N," he hugged you back, "I'm sorry for what I have to do."
"Kokichi please, just stay alive," you heard him sigh before lifting your chin and pressing a small peck onto your lips.
"Im sorry." He left and followed the others.
You wanted to go after him but your legs couldn't move, you looked down at the ground and noticed drops of water on the floor, you hadn't noticed it but you were crying.
"I have to tell them. They need to know." You balled up your fist and sprinted, all the way to your lab.

The door swung open and revealed a lie detector, an actual machine. The wall was decorated with intricate (F/C) wallpaper and newspaper articles. There was a single desk in the center of the room, on each side was a chair.
You looked through the many bookcases and drawers of the room, trying to find something you could use. Thats when you remember.
"At the start of this.. who..," you paused for a moment, "Tsumugi."

You stormed out of your lab and towards the library but got stopped by Shuichi.
"Hey, Y/N... Kokichi said he was the mastermind behind the killing game," he said, sounding exhausted, "he trapped himself and Kaito in the hanger!"
Shuichi isn't lying, you rushed to the hanger. "Kokichi," you yelled, your voice cracking, you were stopped by Maki who grabbed you and threw you to the ground. "Maki stop! I need to hear him say it," you grabbed the red eyed girl and pushed her into a wall.
"Y/N! Stop it! We all saw his proof," Himiko yelled at you.
"Himiko shut up! You know nothing! Did you pay attention to him? Deal with his lies and saw past them?! No! So shut it!"
Maki came at you again, "Y/N you can't keep defending him! You can hardly be trusted as it is," Maki shoved you into a wall.
"Simply not the ultimate assassin talking of trust. Look Maki I understand why you are doing what you are doing but you have to just let me hear him say it!"
You see Tsumugi sneaking past and you stood up, running at the blue haired girl, "YOU LYING BITCH," you yelled, you wanted to attack her but Kiibo, Maki, and Shuichi stopped you.