Disgust

A few days passed and things took a turn for a worst, Angie started a cult, and now you cant take time at night outside of your dorm. You went to go see Angie for a complaint.
You try to turn the nob but it was locked. "Fuck, oh well she probably wont listen anyways," you walk away.

——

Ding dong ding dong ding ding! "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"
That dreadful announcement filled your ears, you run to the building and to every room till you find Angie's lab, "Angie.. FUCK. We could've found it sooner if i brought up that her lab was locked.."

"You knew her door was locked," Shuichi asked, looking you in the eyes.
"Yeah.. i thought she needed space so i just left it..."

Conversations started and you watch as Kiibo, Tenko, Korekiyo, Himiko and Kokichi walk away from you.
You looked around the room for clues.

After a while the announcement went off again, "wh-," your brain assumed the worst, you ran to the room the group went to and you heard Himiko's cries. "Is—... tenko.." you crouch down next to Himiko, "she's gone," you mumble to yourself.
You feel a hand on your back, you turn to see Kokichi, who was smiling.
You see Shuichi looking at you and Kokichi, you sigh and mouth a single word. "Liar."

You stood up and left, you couldn't deny the eerie feeling Korekiyo was giving you.

——
To be continued
——