Highschool Sweethearts (Read A/N)

A/N: This is a filler for the next chapter because I am not able to complete it at the moment. This chapter isn't in the canon of the story. This is a pre-game chapter.

————

You opened your locker seeing a horribly torn, and folded piece of paper, you picked it up, the handwriting wasn't as sloppy as the folding and tear. Your friends gathered around them, "its a love letter," you smiled, "who is it from though," you looked around and see no one.
"What if its the school creep~," one of your friends chimed in.
"Nono it couldn't be him! His handwriting is never this neat," you responded with a chuckle.

"Go Kokichi! Tell them," you heard from around the corner when you turned you saw Shuichi pushing Kokichi from behind the corner.
"Ah uhm.. (Y/N).." he stumbled for words, not knowing what to say, he gave a panicked look to Shuichi and his two other friends behind the corner.
"Do it already Oma! I want to go," someone you recognize as Kiibo said.
Kokichi looked to you causing you to let out a laugh. "Kokichi? You wrote this," you asked holding up the note.
He looked to you with a surprised expression, but nodded anyways causing his three friends to cheer with relief. "Alright we are going now! Bye Oma," the three said before leaving.
"Miu, Kiibo, Shuichi—," you cut Kokichi off with a laugh, "whats so funny?!"

"Want to go to the cafe with me after school? As a date," you asked, your friends left you as well.
"Yeah!! Yeah that would be nice," Kokichi responded.

———
End
———