Carousel

You stepped out of the trial room, your head was spinning like a carousel. Your feet stumbled around, struggling to keep you up. You fell forward but Maki caught you. "Y/N. I'm sorry for everything," she whispered as she helped you on your feet.

Your eyes were heavy and you ran to the dorms with unsteady footing. You entered your dorm and hugged the bandana you got from Kokichi. You were curled up but your body created the illusion of arms wrapped around you. "Koki..kokichi... I will win for you! I will find that mother fucking mastermind and make them pay!" You soon passed out, exhausted.

You stood up from your bed, finally refreshed, you walked to your mirror and fixed your hair, and put on Kokichi's bandana. You looked at your own determined expression and smiled more, "for you my love."

You confidently walked out of your dorm and began to look around, no one else is up yet, "the mastermind, where do I begin..? Oh yeah, that first murder. It was really fishy." You walked to the storage room. You grab a shot put ball and brought it to the classroom where Kaede supposedly rolled the ball into the vent. You rolled it through the vent and ran to the library.

When you got there you heard a loud thud, it landed where the dent was from before, opposite of Rantaro's body. "It- Y/N, you are a genius," you compliment yourself.
You pick the ball up and walk to the book shelf, you throw it in the direction of where Rantaro would've been. It bounced off of the bookshelf and onto the floor. "The murderer must've been the mastermind... who.. Tsumugi. She said she was in the bathroom... I'll have to investigate that another time."

You left for the dining hall but ran into Shuichi, "yo! Shuichi! I think I need you to look into something. Regarding the first murder... I think Kaede was framed by the mastermind."
Shuichi nodded and furrowed his brow. "Hey.. uhm, Y/N? When are you going to tell the others?"
"Tell the others what," Maki asked, she and the others were standing behind Shuichi.
"Right now," you smirked, "guys! My ultimate talent is... the ultimate lie detector."
You noticed Tsumugi seeming nervous, so you say, "of course I only have an eighty percent chance of being correct. 8/10."
"Wh-why didn't you tell us sooner?! Why did you let Kokichi lie," Maki yelled, "don't tell me you got a kick out of it too!"
"No. Far from the truth, it's just, Kokichi...I think he lied as a coping mechanism. Don't ask me for what, because its simply a theory based off his behavior and my prior knowledge with liars."
"I see, that makes sense! Y/N you truly are a kind person," Tsumugi chimed in with a smile.

This killing game ends soon but the story doesn't.