Again

You wake up at midnight and walk put of your dorm, when you exit the dorms you are greeted by Monokuma. "What the hell do you want teddy bear clown looking ass?"
"Yeesh.. that was rude," the bear let out a nervous sigh, "why do you always seem to be awake at this time, are you like an insomniac or something?"
"Kinda, but I don't see why my captor would care," you crossed your arms before walking off.

You sit down in the grass and hum to yourself, beginning to cry as you stare at the stars, "are those even real? Whats real anymore," you mumbled to yourself. You let out a yawn and lay in the grass, falling asleep

You wake up to three people standing above you, Tenko, Gonta, and Shuichi. "Are you okay," Shuichi asked, concerned.
"Ah.. yeah.. im fine," you sit up, Tenko helped you to your feet, "thanks Tenko, anyways I sh-," you were cut off my Tenko brushing through your hair, "how did.. im not going to ask."
"Girl's nature, anyways degenerates, leave us be," Tenko scowled at the two men.
"Gonta will leave! Bye," Gonta smiled and waved goodbye.
You smiled and waved, "Tenko, can you help me?"
"With what?"

"Setting up a time for me and kokichi to rest? Kokichi is constantly bombarded with hate because of his lies and then there is me.. you know what happened yesterday."
"Of course!!" Tenko was ready to help you, "im doing this for you not the degenerate!"
"Of course," you laugh through your words, maybe now you'll find a tiny bit of comfort with Tenko.

——
To be continued
——