Chapter 49

Baby you have been sleeping the whole day,please wake up and eat,I don't want to eat anything I am feeling too lazy,Ahmad I reached my hand up to him......

Ahmad I don't think I can survive this,Noor don't ever say that he chortle,should we go to the hospital?

No we don't need to I will be fine,Y so you keep avoiding the hospital,I smiled I hate injections wallahi....

What do you want to eat?Anything but Tea first,he went down himself and got the tea,Baby sit up....

I feel nauseous,Baby please let's go and check up,I am just 4 months pregnant I shouldn't be going to and fro to the hospital I pouted....

Hafsat came earlier,she said she would come back when you wake up,oh ohk what about Ummita did you receive their call today?..

Just Ummita?He winked with Raudah yeah they called and they are fine so relax,let me go and freshen up then,I went to the bathroom and showered....

I came out he was lost looking at me,I felt dizzy all of a sudden,Noor he swiftly held my hand and sat me down I am feeling cold,ohh he went to the closet and got me something to wear....

Now eat and then lay down,sorry I smiled and ate but shortly puked on his body.....

The forth shirt I guess,Ahmad he looked at me,I am sorry please,Noor y are you sorry or what are you sorry for?

I smiled for puking on you,whose babies?Babies?Yes you and the unborn ohh I laughed...

Ohh that reminds me,let me freshen up and get changed,he showered and changed I laid on his lap.....

My love I am upset with you I just remembered,what happened?So many girls are crushing on you can you imagine my heart nearly explode when I checked the page Hafsat talked about....

Look at this,I pushed my mouth,he did not look at the screen,y are you looking at me?Baby are you for real?

You went through all this comments Yaa Allah!And you know very well that you are the only woman I love....

And you keep talking about getting a sister for me,Noor you are crying really,I just feel like crying,you made my heart flutter Noor,please....

He hugged me,should we go out for a walk then?Yes let's go if I can,we went out to the nearby park,Baby should I take you to the flower park....

No My love I don't want the scent of those flowers,let's go to Yaa Khalils,he smiled and we went and ring the doorbell....

The maid opened and we saw Yaa Khalil laying on her laps,wow Baby your brother is in love I hope he is not flirting but in love we both laughed.....

We salamed and went in,Oh My Favourites he widened his grin and sat up,welcome Janan how are you feeling?

Much better Ya Khalil we sat down,Hafsat I learned that you went earlier,sorry I slept the whole afternoon,but you look pale and weak you could have just call ....

It's ok I needed fresh air,I smiled and put my head on his chest,he adjusted his spectacles,Hafsat went and bring soft drinks....

Hafsat I am not taking anything I am alright,she smiled but your Favourite will have some,even I will have some Ya Khalil chimed in.....

My Favourite you want a drink I raise my head a little and looked at him,you want me to I nodded and he sip Pepsi....

Hafsat do you know how you stressed Noor yesterday?Stresses how did i?She widened her eyes,you made her read almost 600+comments...