Chapter 21

Yaya jaanaan,,,they hugged me,missed you,I miss you girls more,because i am all alone here,,,

Hope you alighted safely?
Yes,Sister,

Ok now you go and suffice your bodies,so we can have lunch together,

Yaa Janan,i am angry like seriously,you got engaged without informing us this is not done...

Who told you?
Daddy told us everything on our way home,and gosh can you imagine,The Favourite,,Ya Allah!You are indeed very lucky..Yasmeenah nodded...

Oh my Allah can we talk about it later?
Yaa janan are you shy?Hanan winked..
Hanan and Yasmeenah can we talk about something else may be Fatee's wedding?

Ya janan,ok now call him we want to say hi...
How sweet and  curious of you girls,now that you are insisting,i have something for both of you.

You girls will not let me rest,Mum uttered
And we are sure you so much missed us Mummy Hanan hugged her,I missed you too Hanan...

Mum and her last born,but i know i am and will always be the Favourite,i tongued and left..

We went into my room and jump onto the bed,i brought out their Gifts....

Ya Allah!no don't tell me you travelled out of the country?Look at me Sister,,,

Can you just open it and see what is in there....

It's a lie,,Hanan shook her head,my dream phone,Iphone 7+,but Dad said he will not change my phone,,,who did this?...

Yasmeenah was agaped who gave us this expensive gifts apple watch,iphone this expensive jallabs...

Yaa janan please an explanation...

Ohk,My soon to be husband and that is your brother in law,The favourite Sadauki😍.

Oh My My,,He is so nice and kind,he don't even know us....
Just in my phone vibrates,No tell me i am dreaming,Yaya janan iphone 8+,she raised her fingers in the air,this is too much....

Hanan gasped,so Yaya everything happened in such a short while....

Well,God can make everything happen,i picked up the call...

Noo,dont just say that,how can i forget you,Ohh the girls,hmm they are here giving me headache asking about everything that happened in their absence.

Ohk here Yasmeenah,i gave her the phone and whispered Ahmad....

Hey Brother in law,i have been yearning to hear from you,but Yaa janan hmm she don't want us to hear your voice,,,,

Thank you so much Yaya Ahmad,we are grateful,
they talked for a moment before giving the phone to Hanan.....

Yaa Janan,i am so happy for you,she pouted,getting married to the Sadauki's not only the Sadauki's but the Favourite,do you know Yaa Janan,whenever the Favourite utter a word Girls go crazy,Sister people are head over heels for Ahmad...she tilted her head..

And i smack her head,are you for real?You are talking about my Husband...

Someone is jealous,she winked....
Sister Janan,you know you are everybodies favourite be it our family the cousins even my classmates,they keep talking about you,and i couldn't see you been shattered by that Abban Raudah,i am so happy for you,the Favourite Ahmad is so sweet,

I love you Yaa Janan she hugged me and i love you more Hanan,i like your sense of humor,Atleast you are better tha the immediate i gestured at Yasmeenah..

Yaya Janan,hate me as much as you want but thank you, and thank him on our behalf too...
And thank God i will be hearing the Sadauki's voice atleast.....