Chapter 6

I woke up to a morning message from an unknown number starting with (+41)which country starts with this code, i don't know..

Hello JANAAAN,the Ailurophobia girl, hope you are in sound health, it's been long, i hope you remember me,,, i will call later...
Khalilullah

What am i dreaming?Khalilullah ,,its a small world indeed the rich and wealthy people,, he remembered me after almost a year... I will await his call then...
I was busy with my daily routine, when he called,

JANAAAN
Hey, my Runaway Brother
Khalilullah
Ailurophobia sister, how are doing? And forgive me for not calling all this months.
JAAANAAAN
I am fine, i have been fine, and it's OK, i know you must be busy, so i understand.
Khalilullah,,
Ohh thanks for understanding, how are your sisters?
JANAAAN
They are fine, they are in school,
Khalilullah,
Oh!that is nice all the best to them, which school are they attending?
JANAAAN
Thanks yaya khalil, they are in Sadauki international school ,Abuja .
Khalil
Oh! Really thats nice
JANAAAN
Thanks
Khalil
Where are you base?
JANAAAN
Sokoto,..
Khalil
Wow, i have never been there
JANAAAN
(Ofcourse i know the rich people like him can never come to sokoto)Oh really!
Khalil
But one day i will come
JANAAAN
Wow! We would be waiting then, ok where are you at?
Khalil
Nice talking to you, i am in Zurich Switzerland,i will call some other time, bye
JANAAAN
Ok bye.

Imagine  he is in Switzerland, how i wish,uhm anyway, its ok,,,, i went to the living room i saw my mum watching.
Mum, i am going to Meenals house, i will be back in a jiffy please don't say no.
Ok, you come back before magrib prayer, ohk thanks

Zurich, Switzerland.
I am craving for some chocolate cheese, i will also stop bye Zürichhorn( is a river delta on Zürichsee's eastern shore in the lower basin of the lake).

And besides you need to get married to that Anisa girlfriend of yours,
Y, are you tired of my company?, even i am eager to go back to Germany and see her, i miss her you know..
And i am very much sure of, she is not the one you just talked to...
Yes, that oh the Ailurophobia girl, Remember last year Umrah(lesser hajj)?
Which of the lesser hajj, month precisely?  cause we went there more often last year,
Yes, but you know what i am talking about,
Really!

Can i see your Ipad,  Ahmad?
Sure, i handed over the Ipad ,i don't know what he is looking for,
Password please....

Ok, i checked over the numerous pictures of Jaanaan including some that were captured, while we went for the lesser hajj(Umrah),the one that made me almost fall in love with her, was a picture of Jaanaan and her Baskin robins Ice cream, her favourite.

This, i showed the screen to him, who is she?
I told you, Yaa Allah, khalil she is Noor JAAANAAAN, the same married woman you kept talking to.

Ahmad Rufa'i, stop deceiving yourself, excuse me...
He dialed her number again

I was already driving to meenals house when he called,
Thesame (+41)
Khalil ohh!

He put the phone on speaker mode,and her melodious voice came in..

Hello,
Hey Jaanaaan, sorry i called again
Its ok Yaya khalil,,
I want to ask you something?
Ok go ahead,
Please whats your full name?
Amm(y is he asking )ok may be you haven't heard the name Jaanaan?
Well, yeah,
Ok my name is NOOR JAAANAAAN RASHID...
OMG! She said the name in a voice that can melt even the Mount Everest
nice name,
Thank you, i am actually driving, can i call you later,,
Sure! With a wide grin on his face..

Ahmads heart was already racing, when he heard her voice, he can vividly remember that voice, the fluent English, and the sweetness of the voice, when she mentioned the name,and the echoe of the same voice uttering the name, he passed out,, (is it out of happiness or he is flabbergasted even i don't know )
He was rushed to the hospital....

Vote, comment and recommend your friends to read... Thank you.