Chapter 44

Ahmad!heartbreaks are always like that,but mine is always different,when Al'ameen and I got separated...

I spent 2 weeks not talking to anyone if you talk I vent my frustration on you,then Mukhtar it was not an easy something...

Noor he looked at me I told you not to ever mentioning that name,sorry Daddyn Ummita I laid my head on his chest....

I didn't know how or when I was laid down,I turned and didn't feel him but saw Ummita,where is Ahmad?

I switched the bedside lamp went to the adjoining living room he was not there,I went downstairs and heard his voice talking to Khalil....

I totally have forgotten I went upstairs and put on my robe then headed downstairs,Noor you are awake?

Y are you still awake?Yaa Khalil you are still awake too?You all need to get some rest please,Yasmeenah must be sleeping I know...

Janan the thing is,Yaa Khalil I cut him off have you ever been heartbroken?He nodded I have I can remember then y are you this worried she will get over it...

And besides someone like Yasmeenah will be alright you know?And is not like you are breaking up please we all need some rest please go to the guest room and have some rest...

No Janan I am comfortable on this couch,Mine let's go I know he will sleep even if it is for a minute or two,he smiled it's past 3am so I will advice you to pray Ibrahim...

Let me go and pray for you too,he smiled will you really or?Khalil they both giggled we went back he performed ablution and I did thesame we prayed and then cuddled up...

We woke up for fajr and went back to bed,we woke up late and quickly freshened up,I gave Ummita to Leenah and then ask about Yasmeenah...

Ma'am she didn't come out today may be she is still asleep,ohk we had our breakfast Yaa Khalil came out from the guest room,good morning Yaa Khalil...

Morning Favourites,I went home and freshened up and she is still not out,come have your breakfast Ibrahim,I am sated....

Hmm!we left the dining and sat on the couch,Khalil let me go to the office and come back thou,I will be leaving tomorrow,he patted him on his shoulder I saw him to the door and he left....

I walked past by Abbaty and went to Yasmeenahs room,I knocked on the door,Yasmeenah open the door I said in a serious tone..

Yaa Janan I need to be alone,will you open the door or you want to see the other side of me?Open she opened the door,I frowned my face and went in...

Are you traveling? I gestured to her packed boxes,Yaa Janan I can't study here wallahi,because your life revolves around Khalil right?

You are very annoying Yasmeenah,then if you wanna go back fine,go tell our parents exactly what happens,get ready I said as I stood up...

Yaa Janan,really?Yes Yasmeenah let me call Daddy and tell him y you can't study in Berlin,she held my hand...

Yaa Janan wallahi my heart is aching I am in pains,because of a man?Because a man says he will marry his cousin sister is that y you locked up yourself?

So be it,do what pleases you and I will tell Daddy everything right away just keep staying hungry....

I left the room in anger,Yaa Janan please I am sorry she followed me and we met him standing,Yaa Janan hear me out first...

Hear you out Yasmeenah?You are an insolent girl,as small as you are you want to start acting all mighty,you made my two brothers stay awake all night....