Chapter 27

I watched as she sleeps,she is indeed a sleeping beauty,,,I caressed her face and kissed her lips,she opened her eyes and looked at me,,,

I was shy,i distorted my mouth,he then smiled,is time for Fajr he said in his deep voice and gently he held my hand,i stood up he led me to the bathroom then, let me in alone...

I performed ablution and came out i saw him praying nawafil,i took my himar,prayed nawafil and he led us in subh prayer,we were done..

He turned and looked at me,He stood up and i did thesame i folded the carpets while he helped me,he then removed his jallab and removed my himar too...
Good morning Beautiful,
Morning Ahmad,i smiled...

How about the headache?He asked with a concerned voice...
I am feeling much better,and thanks to you i slept well today,

He looked at me and then before i could say anything more,he hugged me,I never knew you have such a long hair Noor,i love it...

I smiled,he took me to the bed and we lay down again,You should sleep for an hour or two,
Ahmad did you sleep last night?I asked...

With my beloved by my side what will stop me from sleeping,,After all we are not making calls but rather you are in my arms...he pecked me on the cheeks...

I know i might not be able to sleep,so we cuddled up and i wasn't even aware of his plans,he just removed his spectacles and our lips joined Ya Allah..

I was shivering,he noticed and then beamed,Noor are you afraid of me?The beguiling warmth of his breath against the corner of my mouth,made me quiver.

I was speechless before i could clear my dazed mind,i felt his lips against mine,my lips seemed to softened,he took advantage of that softness and we were into a deep kiss.

I don't know y,he break it,he hugged me and i could hear his heart beating faster,i closed my eyes,recalling what just happened,Ahmad y are my pictures all over the room and yours not in my room,even i want them in my room,ok baby i will place them,and if you go to the living rooms you would see our enlarged pictures the one's we snapped during the dinner and walima remember....
we were both quite and because of the tiredness we zoomed off.....

I opened my eyes at around 8:40am,He was still sleeping,i looked at his face he looks so cute and innocent,Alhamdulillah,....

I was lost in his thoughts and i heard him,Are you checking me out?he winked and sat up...
i bit my lower lips out of habit,I will just take my bath,..

We are doing it together he made a serious face...
I widened my eyes almost bulging out from their sockets,

I gulped in,Ermm iii..
He widened his grin,and shook his head,I am your husband JAAN.....
You remember all what you use to say over the phone,late night conversations...

i closed my eyes with my hand,he gently removed the hand,fine you can have it your way today,now let me take you back to your room,i step down and wore my soft sleepers,he held my hand,Ahmad i am not going far,just the next bedroom.
I can't let you out of my sight for more than 3 minutes,so he tilted his head,,,

Yaa Allah!i cant even lock eyes with him,after what happened,he held my hand and we went back to my room,i smiled and he stare at me with his hand in his pocket.......

I know that something has changed,never felt this way before i am finally with him Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki....

It feels so right to be here with you JAAN,He followed me to the closet and handed over a towel,
Is he ever gonna let me bath,he will not let me out of his sight from the way i see things,he held the towel